Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dry spell is finally over

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Carne Seca, Oct 17, 2013.

1. I've been out since June due to my card expiring and NM DOH changing their policies making it harder to renew medical cards  (thank you Texas bitch tea party governor Martinez).  I'll be picking up an oz. tomorrow for 200.00.   

Yay me!  :)

2. I know the feeling, hope you get some frosty buds! Having a low tolerence will be fun for sure

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. June? Ouch I would of just bought it off the street, didnt you have homies to pick up for you?

4. I am jealous
    I'm an Ohio resident and I have to buy illegally on the regular

Altho ive never been caught buying, or driving hot, I HAVE been caught smoking in a national park
    luckily feds handed me over to state !!!!   Coulda been a felony, turned into a Minor Misdemeanor

I'm in a border state and live next to a reservation.  I didn't want to take any chances.  Our police are a tad militant around here.  

6. Fair do's then.

7. On the recommendation of the producer that I purchase from I have an oz. of Blueberry.   I have to say I'm amazed at this strain.  It's long lasting and very smooth.  It has a great flavor.  I already feel so much better.  I'm relaxed and calm.  This is a great strain.  I would urge anyone with PTSD to try it. 

8. Thanks for the advice lol.

9. Dry meat,

Would you mind posting pics of said bud? Thanking you in advance.

OSS