Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dry on thanksgiving.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Snowman00, Nov 24, 2011.

1. I'd share if you were here. On Tuesday I picked up an eighth each of blueberry, Goo, and Cali Orange x OG Kush, another tincture, and a couple lollipoTs. I'm stocked up for awhile.

2. either way...turkeys are sexual good.

3. I hope that doesnt mean what I think it means:laughing::wave:

4. No. Stuffing of another kind goes in that hole. But that sure got me thinking is a turkey the type of animal to smoke bud?

5. be thankful for resin!!!! :D

jk have a good thankgiving though

6. i think being dry on christmas would be worse...i've always wanted to smoke down someone that comes out of my fireplace

7. I'm dry too, but I'm okay with it because I want to spend quality time with my family on thanksgiving, and not just be baked off my ass eating all the stuffing.

8. at least im not the only one, sucks being dry! Stingy people not wanting to share
    ESPECIALLY on thanksgiving!

9. listen im all for spending time with the family, but nothing hits the spot like a couple bowl hits to face right before you go to bed with all that delicious food in your stomach and some quiet at the house.

10. YEP THATS New York LOL my boy told me about that shit sucks :(

11. i feel u man, im dry as well..hopefully ma dealer comes through later tho..best of luck finding some dank