Dry on a friday night.

Discussion in 'General' started by KR3W45, Feb 3, 2007.

1. yeah so i got home at like 3. noones home at my house ti'll about 11 and yeah im dry as shit right now i called some people there dry too they coming to chill and we'll probably find some bud later. who knows :confused:

anyone else dry right now?

2. I'm dry of the really good stuff..I am picking up an O in 30 mins or so..:cool:

3. Yeah im dry as well. Ive got the money but my dealer isnt home, or hes in the shower. If he doesnt call back within 20 minutes im probably gonna be shit out of luck for the night. I sure hope he calls back...

4. I thought in Canada it is easy as hell to find...What do I know...:eek:

5. man i know your pain i'm dry to becuase i over induldged yesterday

wait thats impossible no amount of green is to much hah :)

Peace.

6. I was close to bein dry. But end up gettin about a quater of upper mids for free. More like 6ish grams. Straight with me. Gettin blowed n drunk listenin to that screw.

7. Dry for now. Hopefully getting some this weekend.

8. I was dry...... for a few hours that is- then I got a nice half.

9. I grow my own so I'm never dryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! [Oops wrong post for this thread, I'm high and misread the title. AK clears his throat and fidgets nervously for awhile hoping for a good thought that will help him escape his awkwardness.]

Uh um, yeah, I've been dry too, ya know, back in the day?

10. Ohio is fucking dry i have been this way for a month damn ready to start scratchin my arm....oh wait wrong drug JK lol

11. Well things turned around for me after all. My dealer had to go out of town to fix a valve in the oil patch. He just called me, he gets home at 10 so im gonna head to his place in an hour and well watch some movies and blaze our faces off. Good luck to all ya'll blades that are still dry. Ill smoke one for ya!

It is easy to find weed in canada. However it is not easy to find weed anywhere on a friday night. Most of the dealers I know dont answer calls on friday because they are too busy getting trashed.

12. one word,

Danks-spladanks........

......is what im puffin on

13. i second that parkyfarm, where in ohio are you? theres been no good bud around here lately, and everything else has been pricy.

14. I just picked up about 5 grams of upper mids for $30 tonight, feeling pretty good too, my other dealer was completely dry so you can always count on your homeboys ;)

15. eyo im chiling reading some gc on my psp.takes a while to type n shit,its kinda like cellphone text. i aint dry i some bomb doja.hope u can carl winslow soon chea

16. Drive to Boston I'll smoke ya out

17. luckily I haven't been dry in ages. good luck.