Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dry night, no transportation?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Kaliam, May 8, 2011.

1. I'm out, which is rare... Very dry night, none of my contacts are coming through... and I have no transportation to get out and look... Any advice?

2. Huff paint..hah jk just wait until tomorrow or whenever they can get you some..

3. Blech! Waiting is no fun.

4. smoke the kief in your grinder, if you have no grinder or a grinder without a kief screen shame on you.....sometimes i make my girlfriend hide like a .3 nug somewhere in my room for situations like yours

....every time im in canada i find random people in the street to buy weed from, it never fails....you could also try that

5. It's always good to have a reserve stash... till you run out and smoke your reserve stash XD

6. Nobody you could walk to?

7. I'm with boston, try and hide a lil nug, cause its amazing when ya find it and need it. If you don't need to wake up real early just get shlammered

8. Buy an ounce and stash 6 nugs away for rainy days.

You'd be suprised how much weed is laying around my crib.

9. Well, another dry day. Managed to snag 1.2g of some local garbage called "cream soda"... Great smell, but that's about it. Buddy says he might snag me an ounce of lemon haze... Anyone had it? Am I in for a treat?

10. Hiding your greenery is always a good option, just make sure you have a trustable non-smoker hide it for you

11. Lemon is pretty nice. Ended up getting a qp of lemon real cheap a few months ago, enjoyed every hit, lol.

12. Take this shit to apprentice tokers.

13. scrape your bowls for resin man. i remember i used to call people crackheads for doing this, but man it gets you stoned and doesent require work. resin builds up from using the bowl alot so its like a bonus every couple weeks haha