Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dry mouth

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zman3140, Aug 8, 2010.

1. i smoked a little ( okay 3 joints rofl) of grand daddy purple and i started to taste the weed but then the smoke just stayed in my mouth and now my mouth is all dry i drank like 4 litres of water and i still cant get rid of this taste i even tried tequila

2. I always chew Hubba Bubba Blueberry while im high, makes u salivate like hell = No more dry mouth

3. ICECREAM . or some moist food

4. It is called cottonmouth. Its meant to happen when you smoke marijuana, you know.

5. haha cottonmouth. get some food and drink in that mouth and youll be okay. lol

6. I rarley get cottonmouth when I toke up. :smoke:

7. you cottonmouthin off the hizzou.

8. jolly ranchers, but a pound for $4-$5 at a bulk food store. or glycerin because it will make your mouth water as if they'res a free buffet on front of you after smoking a blunt.

9. Agreed, ice cream always does the trick for me.

10. Mint Gum and mouthwash almost always makes me feel better when i gots cotton in my mouth

11. I chew gum to help with dry mouth. No matter how much water I drink it never seems to go away.

12. successful troll is successful

anyways the way i get rid of try mouth is to either eat or drink something creamy, or drink some kind of fruit juice (especially those mexican ones that have that hard ass ridgid can and peel off tab). Also if lemons make ur mouth water you could cut one and take licks of it.

13. i almost wish i still got cottonmouth... now i usually have so much extra saliva and have to spit so much every sesh its like id almost rather be dry.

14. I rarely ever get cottonmouth, but Big League Chew works wonders for me when I do, plus the flavor lasts for a while

15. I always use milk or Gatorade