Dry looking through the medicine cabinent

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mikevick, Oct 17, 2009.

1. #1 mikevick, Oct 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2009
    Ok, so i usually only smoke weed, ive taken oxy a few time, and thats about, but im dry right now for the first time in forver, and can forsee myself not being able to sleep tonight, so i looked throught the medicine cabinent, and i found benedryl, and also a vile with promethazine hci injection, usp on it 25mg/mL lml vial looks like [​IMG]
    and a few of these, apparantly Phenazopyridine HCl, [​IMG]
    and ephendrine hci 25mg guaifenesin 200mg
    Can any of these do anything to get me high

2. hahah this looks pathetic as fuck, but anyone?

3. Phenazopyridine is used for: Relieving pain, burning, urgency, frequent urination, and discomfort caused by irritation of the lower urinary tract. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.

A 004 - Pill Identification Wizard | Drugs.com

4. man none of that will get you high..

take sum benadryls if u cant sleep. they will knock u out

5. Phenazopyridine will turn your urine a frightening shade of red, and may also discolor soft contact lenses (orange). And it will not get you high.

6. Yea,but diphenhydramine also is a deleriant in high doses, (erowid),so go ahead and research it (on erowid) and if you want to do it,do it

Though if you do just a few,than it would give you a light,sleepy buzz

7. All of that stuff is crap.

8. wow...

go buy some REAL drugs. like heroin!

9. Yea,dramacyde is right,its all bullshit.

10. to physically addicting for my taste

11. Trully,i think its mostly willpower,if your experienced with opiatates and generally know moderation and have an immense willpower, i would say you could get away with heroin once.

oxycodone is about the same strenghth as diamorphine imo

12. aright i just took 3 benadryls and im felling nice and tired buzz i guess, i can see how alot of this would make you trip

13. $10 says the OP is like age 15

14. he cant be.

he's mike vick, so he's 29

15. mission success im tired, 150mg i think was the number, goodnight blades, and thanks for saving the day again

16. #16 Volcano South, Oct 17, 2009
    [​IMG]

lulzz

17. this really doesnt sound right to me

i doubt they are even close to the same strength

18. Bro,

Did you ever think that maybe you were obviously already addicted if you are going through a med cabinet and asking if non narcotic drugs will get you high?

BBB

19. You dont think oxycodone is about the strnghth of heroin?,well it depends on your tolerance either way

and yea,dont go through your mommys medicine cabinet kids

20. #20 Dramacyde, Oct 17, 2009
    If I'm recalling correctly oxycodone is about 1.4-1.7x the strength of morphine for analgesia and heroin is between 2-3x the strength of morphine.

Illegal heroin can have a wider variation on strength depending on the amount of 6-MAM left in the finished product. 6-MAM (monoacetylmorphine) is half of the heroin (diacetylmorphine, 3,6-MAM) molecule and about 6x the strength of heroin itself (3-MAM is inactive) and is usually found in higher amounts in black tar due to the use of GAA instead of AA to acetylate the double bond on the morphine molecule.

Take a look at these:

Two to Three - What is the strength of heroin compared to morphine - Heroin Helper
    Relative Strengths of the Opioids - Halflifes of opioids - Heroin Helper