dry ice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by killeryoshi, Sep 14, 2009.

1. yea i was planning on having 3 intake hoses near the plants. those intake hoses would go under the lid then out the side of the container.

yea the two squares on the top are cpu fans attatched to a cheap carbon filter idea i saw on GC.

yea im looking for a small enough fan i can put inside..so i should angle the fan im putting inside so air pushes against the vent/tubes?

does the ice idea sound like it would work?

2. The ice idea is not something I would consider. I'm guessing your considering hoses as a mean of passive intake. I would honestly just cut out an extra hole or 2 and stick some intake fans. Just make sure they don't leak light in!

3. so the hoses arent the best idea?...well i could always just do the intake fan like you said. oh im having 6 60 watt cfl lights . i have to redo some things now, i guess i should go with more simplistic things yea?

4. 60 watt equivalent or 60 watt actual? 60 watt equivalents are 14 watt actual I believe. You can just have a passive hole for the intake, see if you can get a bigger intake than you have an outtake, if its passive. I believe thats the best, someone can correct me on that though.