Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dry Ice Keif

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by fandango, May 20, 2014.

1. Very easy to make dry ice kief but it seems to be very rare on the market,never seen it at the dispensary

I leave it in the un pressed phase like a power it has a green tent to it unlike the water hash with the golden color
    But it smokes great mixed with bud in a joint or just sprinkle it on the taco meat and eat it

I make it with sugar leaf and a 160mic shake bag
    1 lb of dry trim turns out 78grams of kief

1tbs dose will knock me out

have you tried this stuff?

2. I been doing dry ice a few runs now...you can usually tell when it starts turning green tint and then i stop...gonna try with fresh frozen trim and see if that keeps the trim from getting so powdery

3. sweet jesus...

I use my shaker for the real thing...Martini

looks good my friend

4. i was shaking the bag hard as hell/with 3 balls of ice in a 5 gallon bag/over a 5 gallon bucket....trick is to stop shaking after 2 minutes and clean the bucket out/than shake the shit out of the rest until no more power is blowing out the bag

5. DRY ICE HASH

that's what we got here

My partner reefbongwell is in a current taste test mode and a high felling review 

the dude is getting ripped

6. SPRINKLE IT ON THE TACO MEAT

/thread

7. Sprinkle it on a pink taco and eat it .

Sent from your mom's phone.

8. Hmm does the extreme cold.decarb the thc somehow? Just confused how it works so well unless OP is using old bud

Yeah, bd, the dry ice will remove the carboxyl group as well as heat because the extreme cold takes care of it. It's not as fully decarbed with just the little amount of time for the shaking but it works well. It would take about 18 hours for the dry ice to fully decarb it, though.  :)

10. Awesome!! Learn something new everyday