Dry ice hash

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by InfamousTree, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Im like 30 mins away from making dry ice hash i need to know what size bags i should use for high grade and which for a mid grade. Im using fresh frozen trim about 1.5lbs

2. I use 160 for dry ice hash

3. Anything to do with dry ice hash @BrassNwood is your man

4. 120 mid 75 good 25 almost pure. I just use the 120 still good looking stuff

5. Hell yea thanks for the rapid responses ill post some pics when im finished to let ya know how it turns out

• Like Like x 2
  6. you should split the trim into 2 batches. 1.5lbs may be too much material but i am not a expert on hash making. the batches of ice water hash we used to make, worked best in half pound batches. it seemed like we got more and the quality was better in smaller batches. just my two cents.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Yea i thought my bags were gonna be rdy for pickup today but they werent so i got 6lbs of dry ice for nothing i just threw it in the grow room for the co2

8. Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Low on hash it was time.
    [​IMG]
    Recovering the Dry Ice after shake
    [​IMG]
    3 grabs from the 5 gallon bucket O buds is about right to load the pre-chill smasher.
    [​IMG]
    Chewed through about 3 gallons of fair quality spring buds.
    [​IMG]
    Go on dump it in
    [​IMG]
    Ya like that.
    I like this part best. DOH !!!
    [​IMG]
    This is done with a 160 micron mesh, Low speed on the sawzall and about 60 seconds.
    Pics are mostly self explanatory. Tag me in a reply if something isn't clear.
    BNW

9. Should i be worried about using fresh frozen because of the water content

10. Make sure you do this is a clean environment. I have cats and the first time i made this there was cat hair all in it... It was gross

11. Made about 50 grams with 22 being premium grade. I was so high...