Dry herb vape reccomendations

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by WeedGrowsOnTrees, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Hello all,

so my vape broke down a couple months ago and have been bonging ever since.

I was planning on buying the Utilian 620 but reading comments on reddit im having second thoughts.

I don’t want to spend over 200 CAD (160 USD) and PREFERRING a convection based vape so the arizer brand is a no go for me.

recommend away

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Very similar to the Utilian 620 however more expensive and doesn’t have removable helix air path.

Anyone know if the Utilian 620 is good?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Those are Canadian dollars in the link, not US.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'd go with the newest one the 722.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Really though I'd go with the Healthy Rips Rogue.

• Like Like x 3
  6. check out the healthyrips company though , they are on the scene ... no doubt ... also, you can get different attachments for the Fury vapes ... the most simple and cost effective model is the Fury2 , then Fury edge and latest Rogue ..
    I use all glass vapor pathways in my edge vapes - these fury2 glass attachments at DuckDuckGo

• Like Like x 1
  7. All attachments that fit the fury should also fit the Rogue.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yeah, the Utilian 620 is $170 plus 10% off and free shipping.

at the same time I feel like TVAPE is pushing up on me with the discounts and free expedite shipping just to sell me that device

• Like Like x 1
  9. Probably buying a Healthy Rips brand vape

I like doing long sessions so can’t decide if I should get the Fury Edge v2 or the Rogue? Any advice you can give?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Rogue is the newest so no reason to get an older version with older tech.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sneaky Pete doesn't get paid for his reviews like others....

• Like Like x 1
  12. Fury2 glass attachments do not fit the rogue .. they fit the Edge however ... rogue chamber is a bit bigger ... the glass attachments for the edge will fit the Rogue however ...
    also the attachemnts I'm talking about are the ones where the plastic mouthpiece is not being used, the glass sits directly down into the herb chamber

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yes, watch the review. Sneaky pete explains what I was trying to say about the attachments or accessories.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Which one do you use?

15. I have a Crafty+, Volcano Hybrid, MiniVap, Flowerpot, Tinymight. Can't think what else I have but those are the main ones I use for flower. Lately I reach for the MiniVap every time.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I have the Mighty It's amazing same guys that made Volcano. They are coming up with a new unit to be released sometime soon like few days or maybe it's now i forget but it's very soon. it will replace the mighty with upgrade specs

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Tomorrow 9/23/2021 they are releasing the Mighty+. It's barely an update though and the price is $399. No thanks! It doesn't even have an on demand function. No way it's worth $400 or even $399.

18. where did you see the reddit utillian 620 comments can you send link? whats wrong with the utillian 620?

19. I have been very happy with the solo 2 from airizer