Dry Herb Vape Pen

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by arsenicola, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Anyone know of any cheapish vape pens? All the ones I've read about on here are for wax/hash/oil, which you can't get round here. By cheapish I mean less than £30 ($50). Thanks on advance.

2. None of the personal ones are any good just use a pipe

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I can't use a pipe, need something more discreet, so it's got to be a vape, got a cheap version of the MFLB but it's not discreet/doesn't fit nicely in your pocket

Your restrictions are far too...restrictive for vapes. The Dragon Lite is the ONLY portable dry herbs vape under $50 that works with electricity.

5. Maybe a pack of the dry herb atomizers from fasttech.com and get an ego twist to go with it?

6. Thanks I'll have a look on fasttech.com, I've seen something called a bullet 2 go, anyone know of them?

7. Save up more money so you can buy something worth your money.

Won't vaporize, will burn your material.

9. #9 Tree Burner, Sep 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2013
    All the herb pen vapes are shit from what I've read. The zenpen looks more promising but it's not out yet. Any vape under $50 probably won't get you that far...

There are discreet vapes that would work for you but their prices are much higher.

10. Looks like I'm gunna have to save up a bit then! Thanks for the input

11. Thanks for putting that out there before I was disappointed after ordering that. I'll probably not order those now, though and electric pipe pen would be pretty handy when the only option I have left is to roll a j.

Hot knives? Can you do them? They are more conservative than smoking a j.

13. I've never done that before, but I have several knives of varying size and purpose. I will have to give it a shot next time I'm faced with the option.