Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dry herb hash oil recipe help?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Jaymula, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Hey I’ve recently been experimenting with edibles and they final are starting to yield decent results a bit closer to the desired effects. I see that sooner people use tincture to make hash oil capsules. Is there a recipe for me to perform this with frosty trim or dry herb ? I don’t have access to hash oils. Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  2. There is a process for making tincture that is described in this thread. Dragon Lite.....another Tincture Thread .
    Good luck with it. It's well worth the effort.
    Oh, the index to recipes is in the first post. Feel free to ask questions- you don't have to read the whole thread.
    Oh,yeah- you can also use @BrassNwood's recipe for dry ice keif and condense that good goodness to a smaller package.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Basically you decarb the weed and then use a solvent such as alcohol to extract the hash oil and then evaporate the solvent leaving the hash oil behind. It will be very potent and very thick so most of us dilute the hash oil with an easily digested oil such as coconut or MCT oil to make dosing easier and more precise and then we add some lecithin to make it more quickly absorbed.

• Agree Agree x 2