Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dry heaving after getting high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by e46, Sep 1, 2017.

1. So pretty recently I've started to feel nauseous and then start to dry heave about 5-10 minutes after smoking. I've been smoking weed for almost a year, and i'm really confused as to why this is happening.
    Could it be that i'm allergic to a certain strain? or is the smoke going to my stomach because i'm inhaling wrong? I honestly have no clue so some help would be very nice.

2. If you are only dry heaving and not actually throwing something up....I would say maybe you are just getting extreme dry mouth and it is triggering your gag reflex. Just a logical guess.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. some say, you gotta cough to get off.

4. I have been smoking for over 20 years...I have never came across a "bad batch"...and I have smoked some nasty shit...smelled of amonia from the mexicans pissing on it to keep it moist! Some strains will just give you severe dry eyes, which can tend to give you a major headache making you nauseous. Either that or you got ahold of some that has more THC than you can handle at this stage of your smoking career.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Drink a gallon of milk, that will ease the dryness.

6. :rolleyes: I wonder what you'd call a bad batch, and why you know what "Mexicans" piss smells like.o_O:rolleyes::sick::roflmao::hide:

7. A bad batch would either be laced with something...or contain mites. Piss is piss. When concentrated and stored smells of ammonia. Plus I know some guys who have worked on pot farms in Mexico...which is why I buy nothing but local dro. Any other questions??????

Over 20 years of experience

8. I have one. Why would someone with so much experience ask this question and just not get different weed if you don't like your batch?

9. Uhhh...I didn't ask the original question. I didn't ask any questions. Read the whole thread man.

Over 20 years of experience