Dry For Weekend.. Super Bored.. Damn

Discussion in 'General' started by Arnack, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Damn.. I tried to pick up some more X and some reefer today, but none. Every godamn person I know is out of town, and I'm sitting here not doing shit but staying in my godamn house. now I'm pissed because Sunday I'll be working all day for no money because i accedently dented an old ladies car and she says to pay her back I must work and she wont call the cops I have to pressure wash her front door, side walks, and paint her front door as well... damn.. and I thought weekends were fun.
    Any suggestions?

2. Go buy yourself some nitrous cartridges man, or at least a couple cans of whipped cream. Best of luck on that Sunday work, its for the greater good. :hello:

3. lol those little Whippits... Meh, I'm empty in my wallet and I am not taking any from the bank because I'm saving for a damn car.. almost 19 and still dont have one.

4. Were you planning on buying your drugs with lucky charms? :confused:

5. Nah lol I got my dealer 20$ (10$ for a dime bag and 10$ for an X) and he is a reliable dealer, he's been my dealer for a while, so no worries... oh and those whippets never do anything for me anyways for some reason

6. I'm dry too.... and nitrus? you cant do nitrus then go do.... anything.... you can sit there and do more is it.....

My friend said he could make a run to his out of town supplier if i gave him the 80 for an o.... to make it worthwhile... so my friend had 80 and i had 20, and now he says his weekend is booked solid, i even offered to throw in my 20 for him to keep so he would make 20 profit+normal profit and then it would be all my friends or he would pay half and i would get a dime, but he STILL WOULDNT..... whatever... dealers here suck, i never realized how lucky i was to be able to make a phone call and have whatever i wanted in 15 minutes.

7. Do a couple of em back to back, mate. That'll take care of you.

Other than that all I can say is enjoy the pressure washer.

8. At times I wish I didn't live on an island. The only supermarket is on the mainland, and getting there I must ride my bike about 10 miles over huge bridges, racing cars and water on both sides of me.. godamnit

9. holy hell dude. .where do you live? sounds like its over the hills and through the woods

10. whattt an island? man thats like one of my dreams is to live on an island that has like a population of a few hundred people. be so tight..

11. go buy some brew.