Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dry & Feinding!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Flyin Hawaiian, Mar 16, 2012.

1. So me and my roommate are out of bud and dealers are dry we scraped the screen and under the screen of my solopipe for the resin smoked it and got sorta high. Any reccomendations? What do you do when this happens? We can get some tommorow

2. wait until tomorrow...

3. The same threads over and over again I swear lol. But Ill try and help.

If you have a grinder use the kief

If not just take a break I guess

4. Have a couple beers.. Go to bed

5. Grinder! Yes i have a grinder and yes keif is in the corners and everywhere small particles whats the best way toooooo get it out of the girwinnndwr??? Sorry listening to skrillex

6. I wouldn't waste my time trying to look for something, just wait till tomorrow and blaze up then.

7. Does Skrillex turn you mentally handicapped? More at 11!

Just foolin', I like Skrillex too for the most part.

On topic, use common sense man. Use a brush (toothbrush/paintbrush) and you're good to go. :)

8. Thanks man sorry

9. talk about it man, i am in the drought

10. you could also roll a resin ball and put the kief on it. You'd probably get higher.

11. I normally do something productive to keep my hands and mind occupied.
    There's no point in getting worked up about not having any. Yah it's drag being dry, but there's other things to do that don't rely on being high.

Been a solid toker for 3 years, but there's nothing wrong with going a few days without :)

12. Same threads deserve the same responses.
    It's bud, not crack. You'll make it to tomorrow

13. [quote name='"Magiggle"']Have a couple beers.. Go to bed[/quote]

This, whenever I'm dry, beer keeps me entertained.

14. Go study. Read a book, play xbox.

Shit what do you normally do

15. No need to be sorry, friend! :D

I'm just messing around. But trust me, gathering last bits of kief with a brush is the easiest way, no doubt. :p

16. you lost me at "listening to skrillex."

17. [quote name='"INeeedMoney"']you lost me at "listening to skrillex."[/quote]

I concur.

18. A good work-out helps!

Aerobic Exercise Training Reduces Cannabis Craving and Use in Non-Treatment Seeking Cannabis-Dependent Adults (full – 2011) Aerobic Exercise Training Reduces Cannabis Craving and Use in Non-Treatment Seeking Cannabis-Dependent Adults

Strategies for quitting among non-treatment-seeking marijuana smokers. (abst – 2005)
    Strategies for quitting among non-treatm... [Am J Addict. 2005 Jan-Feb] - PubMed - NCBI

Exercise can reduce cannabis use in persons who don't want to stop (news – 2011)
    Exercise can reduce cannabis use in persons who don't want to stop