Dry Bong Hits.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Deleted member 180229, Oct 14, 2010.

1. #1 Deleted member 180229, Oct 14, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
    I know it's been discussed before and everything...but after a few dry rips out of my 18", I am really really baked. About as high, maybe a little higher than a wet bong. One thing for certain is that it hit me alot faster and harder! The smoke isnt really harsh because im toking on quality herb haha.. It reminds my of the Roor steamroller I had a while ago. Oh and you can really taste the bud alot better.. :smoke:

Opinions?

Oh and, 'Insert Cool Story Bro' .gif here.

2. Hah fail, dumbass.:wave:

3. lol:wave:

I might consider hitting a dry bong

4. Do it, then let me know how you feel! Was the high sharper/more intense, albeit shorter?

Thats my experience anyways..:smoke:

5. I've done it before baked and not noticed until I started to take my hit so I just take the hit then add water....It doesn't get you any more baked IMO just a bit harsher...Reall smooth though....

6. I dunno about no water in the bong but I like to dry carb sometimes.

7. Its basically the effect of hitting a steamroller just with a bong.

Lots of hot smoke in one big fucking hit.

8. thats a good way to say Hey, FUCK YOU to your trachea and lungs

9. hahahahahaha

10. win.

anyway-
    I wouldnt really recommend that. I mean, yeah its a cool way to turn a bong into another smoking device (steamroller ish)

But I really dont like steamroller hits. As far as flavor, I will usually pack my little .1g bowl. toke that in a hit, taste all the yummy cannabanoids. Then alternate from my MFLB and my bong for the rest of the sesh.

MmmMmm. I cant wait:smoke: