Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dry as can be, stooping to resin. W/ Picture

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by belts, Dec 23, 2012.

1. I have only smoked resin once, it sucked. But literally I come home from college and everyone is dry tonight. So i stooped down to smoke a bowl of resin and some crumbs from a bag I found. So here is this lousy bowl of rez :(

Attached Files:

2. must suck to be that dry, I'm gonna regret that day when it comes.

3. Thats a pretty cool bowl you got there

4. I smoked resin tonight too and I'm ripped

5. That would keep me high for less than 5 minutes

6. man when i get down that low i'm going to have so much resin. i don't even think i'm gonna want to smoke it all

7. I know that feel man... just can't make it a habit as I'm sure that shit is bad for you

8. That's shitty. A bowl of resin when I haven't smoked in a day gets me stoned, couch lock stoned from the THC inactive ingredients present versus the active thc, for hours.

Good bedtime medicine.

9. i only save my resin up from my slides if ive been smokin some gooood shit out of it.

that shit gets me high as fuck man. i try not to run out of bud thought cause i hate smoking resin.

10. Dude resi doesn't even taste that bad...

I mean it doesn't taste close to bud, but I honestly think you guys are over exaggerating.

Just to clear things up, YES resi does get you high lol.

11. Resin tastes horrible if you've been smoking good buds for days on end.

But I'd be lying if I said it didn't get the job done.

12. bigger question is why you're dry

I have about 5g's left and I'm picking up a 7g's today

Been doing it like this for almost 5 years now and haven't been dry yet, I've gotten close when dealers disappear but have found someone else fast enough

time to walk to the closest park, college, high school, skate park, headshop, etc to find someone

13. Are you asking why some people have trouble getting connections or money issues when you don't experience these problems?

14. at least you even have resin, i just offered my dealer some moonshine for bud

15. You know whats up brother. I havent been dry in years either.

Neither by the way i took his reply.

Its more about money management to make sure you budget in your marijuana use.

Bud management, understanding how much bud is left in the stash and how long you can make that last.

For example, i try to reup at around 7 grams. I know this will last me anywhere from 1 week to 3 weeks. Depending if i go into conserve mode

If I go dry something is seriously wrong.

16. Unexpected financial problems and dealer problems aren't always in one's budgeting problems

17. Got an 1/8th left, everyone's dry. Its gotta last me 4more weeks

18. this is what i rely on, i hate resin to it just makes me sleepy

i always make sure to get a new sack before i run out

19. smoked my last bowl....

weed comes and goes....

life goes on.... I'm not going to run around like a crack head.