Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dry as a bone

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Besitzend, Jan 1, 2010.

1. So coming into the new year my resolution is to find a new connect since my previous one got busted and i cant get anything from him i just cant seem to find any he got busted a while ago and ive been dry since any tips on asking friends you dont want to like freak out cuz no one around here really knows i smoke and im afraid they might like act weird or idk im just really nervous about asking good friends that idk if they smoke.

i tryed looking in the how to find new connect in a new town but really didnt find anything just looking for some help cuz im just tired of being dry

thanks to any replys

2. Go to parks and other public places maybe around clubs or bars, its hard but a drunk/high person wont remember who asked them to buy what the next morning so your safe if you think someone will snitch on you that way. You can usually score coke,X,speed, heroin from bars and clubs, why not some Ganj?

In parks you can tell when someone really isnt working out, or pretending to jogg or stretch, or you can see someone suspicious lurking there every other hour of the day, dont be surprised to see your dealer around the age of 17-40yrs old lol.

Walk around a suspected dealer or pot smoker and whisper, "Green Bud, Herbs, I need a Lid, score some mids, dank on deck, etc" almost any well know regional slang should work lol.

Dont look for the guys who are really clean cut, stay away from the mid twenties to fourties who look "too clean" with a well trimmed mustache and haircut, these are sometimes narcs or cops who arent 100% dedicated to busting drugs or weed, half-ass undercovers if you will. They dont have the lingo right, they want to you relocate with them to a place you know is 'hot' or unsafe. they want you to refer them to your friends or bring ur friends to them after only one purchase. their weed is usually old and crumbly since its been re-used in god knows how many stings. They dont really dress the part, or look like a sore thumb in the area your buying your Bud. BIGGEST TIPPER is they dont like the code words you use, so they will try to make you slip up say marijuana, weed, or the drug of choice, they also try to get you to say stuff that will seal the nails in your coffin if you ever got convicted.

I have seen UC (undercover) in parks and on city streets where i used to buy bud, they tried really hard to mimic the homeless people that congregated across the street or in the alleys. THIS ONE TIME there was this wheelchair bum who used to always sell me dimes or nickels or know where to get me some, and a few weeks later there was a bum there IMPERSONATING HIM! it wasnt the old man i knew, when i approached him i kept walking acting like i didnt even kno him or need anything... Down to the dingy white beard, the wheelchair with backpack on rear, the bald head and old clothes. even the times that the old bum guy used to come around are duplicated, the Narc is now in place of the homless wheelchair man i bought bud from. and now there are three more impersonators, ONE black guy who looks like a regular, and two white males that are obviously narcs or snitches, one of them i saw with a hurt arm a few weeks ago after he wasnt seen on the block for a week or two, cops probably got to him, after the dealers bashed him up.

BE SAFE BE SAFE BE SAFE! cops and narcs will look even to the little guys out of frustration and make a ig example out of us little guys that buy only an 1/8-1oz a month on the streets.

3. You sure about this part? Im pretty sure their is a sticky called how to find connections in a new town.

Why not ask your freinds, If their good freinds they shouldnt care that you smoke.

Anyways I've been trying to get some new connections aswell, did'nt pan out. So i went to friends who knew people who smoked. I did'nt try bars since Im 18. Parks dont work in my town since its really small and its winter. Their are no homeless people here.

Findind teens at a mall worked also the people who look like they use meth in the hick towns or gangster types in the city. these are kindof bad/risky ways to do it though. If you live near a college go thier find smokers, ask. They will probably hook you up and thier in college so less chance of them being UC same with the teens at a mall.

wait outside a 7-eleven, smoke a cig if you do. If they buy papers/blunts ask if they smoke. This has been my favorite so far