Dry, and it sucks!

Discussion in 'General' started by 1HitWonder, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Does anyone know any alternative ways to getting high? Im out of weed and money until Monday.

Suggestions please :D

2. You can smoke peanut shells. Just kidding.

Without money your pretty much fucked.

Unless your parents make whip cream. Then you could do some whippets

3. just whatever you do don't use duster

4. Whippet..Lol. Just get drunk....

5. Have you done whippets before?

6. im in a similar boat but i have the money, i just dont have a dealer. =x i would be willing to buy on a regular basis too. but nooooooooooooooooooo. no one wants my damn money.

7. somehow, I've snagged my backup connect on Halloween night. :hello: You almost never score on holidays. Now to wait till she gets here....

hopefully this makes up for a really shitty week.

8. i envy you greatly, ive been looking ofr weed all day long.. everyone is blazing but no one is chopping!. so i got durnk instead. decided not to go to aparty. OP, if you REALLY want to get fucked up - nutmeg. i hear some nasty shit about it, but nutmeg. or robitussin. or just dont do stupid shit and get drunk! :D worked for me

9. nice i'm jealous. my 2 friends don't have any and my neighbor doesn't either. suckssssss. i have no dealers.

10. I was in the same situation until today. It seems like things have completely turned around, so hang in there because it will be well worth it in the end.

11. see the thing is i have no dealers at all. just friends who smoke. so i don't think they will turn around. i've even told them i'd pay them a finder's fee on top of what i pay if they get me weed. and nothing.

12. Im dry too

not realy i had a bowl today

now Im dry and humph

lame

Im going to get a ton of hash or dank tomarrow. So are all of you that are dry. I hope and pray for it.
    Give thanks. and Praise.

spirit make it so!

Believe

13. When Im out I take a few shots..boom, dont want weed anymore..thats only on those hard tough days when Im out Ill drink tho.

14. Dry guy here, too. I'm new to my town and don't have a connection. It's no fun. Good luck to all of searching!

15. Go hang out with friends or your g/f,

16. argh, well I suppose I do have it better than most. This place almost never goes dry. But... but, but my bestest dealer just quit the game :cry: Now my backup is my main, and I need to check out another lead I've got.

17. I haven't been dry since I started smoking ... I feel for you though, I can't imagine.