Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dry and in a very delicate situation...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mikesu58, Aug 12, 2012.

1. You know that odd time inbetween when you smoke all your bud and have to pick up more, but haven't actually done it yet? Lol i'm contemplating whether I should pick up some "kush" off this kid that he claims is dankk, Or wait for my main connect that always comes through with the dankiest shit in town. Either way im getting a half o, But I don't know if I wait for the best shit or just settle and get bud now. decisions... :hippie:

2. What I would do is get a 20 or maybe even an 8th from the one dude to hold you over till your main guy has his stuff

3. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']What I would do is get a 20 or maybe even an 8th from the one dude to hold you over till your main guy has his stuff[/quote]

This is what I would do too

(no "like" on the app)