Drunkest Guy Ever Goes for More Beer

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Menos el Oso, Oct 15, 2009.

1. [ame="http://www.break.com/index/drunkest-guy-ever-goes-for-more-beer.html"]Drunkest Guy Ever Goes for More Beer Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://embed.break.com/1446068@@AMEPARAM@@1446068[/ame]
    lol. Man, this guy is really wasted!

2. man that had me laughing for looooong.. every single angle is pure golden comedy! thanks for posting!

3. That guy has to be on something other than just being drunk...

oh and +rep for MTB

4. Holy shit!!!!! That was fucking epic!!!! It looked like he had some salvia gravity going on the whole time, ha ha, and when he was like a turtle on its back, he just was trying sooo hard to get up but he just cant, LOL, that video was fucking hilarious!! :yay:

5. muahahahahahahahahahahahaha *inhale* hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Holy crap. Man are those straight, level and flat shop floors deceiving and dangerous...

Lall

My only question is, how did he manage to get to the shop to begin with? In that condition, I am amazed he managed the complicated task of opening is home front door.

Almost looks like he's been sniffing some ether or popping some other tranquilizer that can fuck your balance up.

That last sequence, on the way out where he lost his sense of balance, and tried to keep upright by grabbing a bowl on the counter...

I gotta watch that again. Thanks for sharing dude, best laugh of the week :D

6. hahahaah WOW,this guy is on a whole different planet right now.this should prove that weed is 1000000000000 Times safer then alcohol.i couldn't tell if he was just drunk or on shurm :laughing:
    this guy can't even function.

7. Haha that was brilliant.

8. The bowl was great! When he was on his back and couldn't get up, I kept expecting him to finally reach one of the door handles only to have it fly open and knock him over again. Didn't happen but still priceless.

9. :D:D:D now that's proper "on something" for ya.. :D haha made me pee a little as well.. !! good stuff.. , good stuff..

10. That was f'n awesome. I kept rootin for the guy to get up. It was like the little train that could only he didn't

11. I fought the floor and the floor won

12. Holy fuck that guy is messed up!! man he was leeeeannnin'

either hes not from earth, so gravity was like 10x stronger for him... or he needs life alert, bahahahahaha he couldn't get up! after minutes of trying lawl.

13. Hahahahahah! It's like he had a 10-ton weight tied to his ponytail and it's dragging him down HARD :D

14. He would not let go of the beer to stand up for anything ahahaha that's great!!

15. #15 JuanRing, Oct 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2009
    Lol how the hell did he make it to the liquor store in the first place?

Imagine what the old man was thinking:D

He probably felt like dying in the morning though, jesus...

Even funnier though, I just checked the date and time, this happened at 10 AM on a tuesday, WTF was this guy thinking :D

16. #16 mrnoname, Oct 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2009
    ahahaha someone on youtube quoted Dr. Thompson, and I thinks it fits so perfect. .

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die". -Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing

Btw, Ive been this fucked up before too. Except when I was falling all over the place I was laughing my fucking ass off 'cause I knew how fucked up I was and how ridiculous I must have looked. (but it took more than just beer to get like that). I also wasn't stupid enough to go out in public like that, haha.

17. hahahahah he walks in like the dude from weekend at bernies.

18. Help! I've fallen and I can't get up, LifeAlert FTW!

I heard this guy was on Special K, not just alcohol. Regardless, he has a true gangsta lean.

19. lol i wonder why they didn't help him get up?

20. I just posted this in the you laugh you lose thread.

Guess I should have got up earlier. :smoking: