Drunken Mistakes: Hooked up with a fat girl

Discussion in 'General' started by DClove66, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So last night I rolled to a party with some fine women by my side. Somehow, in the course of my drunken escapades, while multiple breezys were ready to pounce on my d, I managed to hook up with a fat girl. Well maybe not fat, but thick. It was a first for me, but at the time she seemed really hot and she let me drink her vodka, so I wasn\'t in a position to complain. FORTUNATELY we didn\'t fuck, but I believe I copped a lil dome. I\'ve been getting shit for it from everyone all morning. This is why you should never drink without a wingman.

Anybody else have some drunken mistakes to share?

2. Yep yep. Been there, done that. My new years eve was boring man.

3. IDK dawg... I\'ve never, thankfully, been drunk/fucked up enough to sleep with a fat chick... Just soooo gross.

4. Been there...I passed out in some chick\'s bed and I woke up the next morning and bolted as fast as I could. Never talked to her since.

5. fat chicks are like scooters, their fun till your friends catch you riding them

6. I gotta say, I\'m really picky with girls. So when I say fat she\'s really not fat, just I\'m used to girls that are athletes with real tight bodies.

I wanna hear other drunken mistakes, not just about fat girls, come on blades.

7. hteahroh AHHAHAHAH. Believe me, I\'ve been getting so much shit all day about last night. Eh, I was drunk, I enjoyed myself can\'t lie.

8. me and my boy flipped 2 fine ass breezys last night after a long night of smokin and drinkin

9. i would never be able to hook up with a fat chick. i know its kinda fucked up but whenever i look at them i get all depressed and shit.

10. ive had drunkin mistakes....but never got with a moo.....i have punched holes in peoples doors/walls before...thats some of the dumbest shit ive done while drunk

11. for drunken mastakes... i drank way to much jager and mixed it with about smoking 5 blunts and a few bowls in a circle then i sat in a truck bed and ended up blacking out there and he didnt know i was in the back at the end of the party cause i was lying down and i woke up the next morning still in his truck bed. threw up in it, in my sleep. then i had to knock on his familys door the next morning to talk to the kid to see what town( i didnt recgonize anything) i was in, luckily i met him a few times before. he brought me back home, but boy im never drinking jager agian, or drinking and smoking together because of that agian.

12. its not fucked, people aren\'t supposed to be fat, if you are it means you\'re lazy or have an eating problem, so it is depressing

13. nothing besides throwing up, but i did try too hook up with a fat chick when i was really lit one time.

14. eww..:)

I fuckin LOVE your signature +rep

15. right at the 10 seconds countdown til midnight while i was at this huge festival thing in the town square a bit away from my place, this girl came up to me and tried to make out with me. i was like wtf, shes about a 5 on a scale of 1-10. so i was just like, \"no thanks hahah..\"

16. hahaha thats got to be one of the funniest storries i have heard in a while..... +rep:hello:

17. i was really wasted and i was in a packed ass mazda everyone in the car was drunk and i was sitting in the middle and cuz the way he was driving i threw up in the car and all over this girls leg cuz her legs were on my lap since my other friend was sucking on her tities

but he totaled his car the same night after he dropped me off cuz he was shit faced too

18. +rep these r some fierce stories

19. Hahaha that\'s absurd, you vomited on a girl while she was hooking up with somebody else. Nice bro.

20. Lol good shit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.