drunk?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dzk, Nov 24, 2008.

1. who else be drunk in this bitch tonight? done drank bout 40-48ozs of some franzia red wine from the box budddy. feelin a bit nice but got another i dunno 16-20sum ozs left. funny how hooch can make a borin an unfun nite into somethin decent. lemme tell ya gta4 is pretty entertainin while buzzin. big ups to the drinkers tonight but damn im stab someone for some herb (not really, but maybe). so if you got drank drink it if you got herb smoke that shit and if you got drugs get drugged. ITS SUNDAY NIGHT BITHCHES/!!!

2. Bitch, stop talking about drank if you ain't got the purple. I get mine from Weezy's connect.

3. in the northwest goddamnit we dohnt have the real drank so goddamnit ima call hooch drank. dont act like you be drankin codeien and prometh either cuzz. you as damn dry as i am with the real drank.

4. haha For sure. I just thank it's funny that people call alcohol drank.

I'm in the Southwest.

5. yeah i know you were playin as am i. around ehre there aint no real drank so people call hooch drank. but i have had hydrocodone syrup and booooooooy that is a damn drank! big ups to my down south homies sippin lean and my dudes out htere drinkin hooch callin it drank. goddamn im more buzzed then i might have thought. where are my drunk people, at todnight?

6. you clowns are confusing, i drink jack jim and johnny nightly usually till blackout, like to see any of you even come close to fucking with me on that shit. handles barely last me 2 nights by myself. fuck that drank shit you some kinda obama voting club going rap listening to pussies or something

7. It's all about the MD 40 40s and the mickeys bro woo!

8. Dam howd you no?

9. i already dont like you if you have affiliation with lil wayne rofl