Drunk :-(

Discussion in 'General' started by cheebaa, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Hey City,

I'm drunk right now, and I don't really like it too much. I've done my fair share of drinking but I stopped after I couldn't do it responsibly. Well tonight I decided to drink and I finally realize why I don't like it- You're impaired under the influence of alcohol.

I love pot so much better- doesn't make me feel sloppy, no hangover, no emotional rollercoaster (happy/sad/happy).. just doesn't make sense

Fuck alcohol- well not all alcohol, i'll take some wine anyday. But if I had to chooose 1 for the rest of my life, it would be pot

EDIT:: but i am doen purchasing pot, I will not be smoking till I start growing, it's official- I am done buying marijuana ever again, I refuse to buy a friggin plant that can be grown. and if that makes me a criminal atleast I am the most responsible criminal there is- a self sufficient grower

2. Yea im with you i really dont enjoy getting drunk. If your taking shots your forced to down bad tasteing liquor (well jack is good but you have to admit most of the stuff tastes bad you just have to learn to like it) I would much rather enjoy a peacefull ritual of bud smokeing.

3. Rep and rep again. Drinking isn't terribly appealing to me and growing is the best decision ever.

Damnit, gotta spread some...

4. Stick with the green for life! But, I'm pretty drunk right now anyway. :D

5. I'm yet another bud over beer advocate...

Although, like most...I like them both... just would choose the Ganj if I had to.

6. Just amazing I feel that in 2 weeks I will be able to literally be able to go out and purchase enough of a substance (alcohol) to kill myself..............and thats legal???

But illegal to grow a few plants and even if I smoke my whole harvest in an hour I will be fine

7. i know a lot of people have heard this, but its perfect for this conversation...

"God made weed. Man made alchohol. Who do you trust?"

....but then again man thought up god................shit.....

8. I'm hungover and made a tit of myself last night :(

Never have happened with weed