Drunk VS High

Discussion in 'General' started by D3vO, May 15, 2006.

1. I like both. Being high is a bit better. It just depends where too. At a party drinking, just chilling with a couple friends smoking.

2. Getting drunk is a more intoxicating feeling to me, I have less control of myself and my mouth is wide open when I'm drunk... It's helped me pick up girls and it's gotten my ass beat down by those girls brothers. I prefer getting high but some alcohol is nice every once in a while.

3. i like bieng high more, but bieng drunk is great too...they are 2 different things completley, alot of people seem to think you have to choose one or the other, but i like both

4. I don't really have a preference, they're both great. They both have their ups and downs too.

With weed you can smoke it alone or with friends and it's nice both ways. I actually really enjoy just smoking and relazing by myself a lot. Drinking is more of a social thing, I would never want to get drunk by myself...knowing what being drunk feels like I just don't think it would be much fun alone. Of course, that's all a matter of opinion...but for the most part other people feel the same way as I do on the subject, atleat most people I talk to.

As far as money goes, drinking can usually be cheaper. Of course this depends a lot on what you smoke (dank vs. shwag) and what you drink (Rubenoff vs. Absolut). But I can get pretty drunk relatively cheap, I've never drank more than $10 of alcohol in one night. But I usually smoke that much or more at a time. Especially if you're at a party and you smoke other people up or something.

Drinking is also legal as opposed to the terrible marijuana plant. If you're of legal drinking age then there's not much worries about getting arrested for possesion or anything like that. Only problem is driving, you can't drive while drunk. I find that I can drive pretty well when I'm blazed, and if I don't think I'm OK to drive then I don't. And like they always say, a stoner will stop at a stop sign and wait for it to turn green while a drunk just runs it.

Drinking is usually more socially acceptable as well. It's also a good way to start a conversation with people that leads into smoking weed. I know that at college I probably wouldn't have found my smoking buddies if I hadn't talked to them about drinking first. There's something about talking to someone about drinking (especially under the legal drinking age) that makes it a little more likely for them to blaze, or atleast be cool with it.

I personally love both. I probably smoke more than I drink, but then again whenever I drink I usually also smoke. They're both a lot of fun, and I wouldn't want to have to pick just one.

5. Both are fun... Tho I'm missing my Rum.
    Had some sexy sake on the 4th tho... YUM!

6. I could get drunk with complete strangers and have the time of my life, I can only really enjoy smoking if i'm with people i know though, for some reason if i dont know someone i get pretty paranoid around them.

7. I dont think the two should clash. They should harmonize.

I love getting DRONED

:hippie:

8. i dont drink, so i would have to say high. i used to drink but i never liked the next morning. with pot there is a fall from the high but not near as bad a fall as from drinking. and i realy didnt like waking up with new bruses and cuts every weekend.

9. I'm gonna have to go with high over drunk....

when i'm drunk I feel like i'm out of control.... (which usually is the point) but I don't like that wavy, stumbling feeling.... i'd much rather get high....

cause even when i'm blitzed outa my skull I like the feeling better

haven't had both in a bit..... but when you're high everyday.... being sober can be a "high" all on its own

peace,
    hippy

10. It's a toss up. I love maryjane but getting drunk makes me more social and my self-confidence becomes alot higher, while being high I'm more critical, reserved, and to myself.

11. Wow....since I started this thread I have really warmed up to drinking...if its a social situation (with the exception of having a huge session and getting ripped) I much prefer to drink. When high I tend to not want to talk to people or really do anything, while when drunk I'm the happiest guy in the world wanting to talk and joke with anyone

alone - high
    w/ people - drunk