Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drunk vs High

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 4smoke2haze0, Sep 15, 2012.

1. I do realize that I am posting this on a weed forum, so chances are the answers will be a little biased, but I was just curious as to what you blades prefer more. Me, I only like being high when it's with 3 or less people. 4+ I like to be drunk. I came to realize this a couple months ago, when I was about to go to a party with 6 other people, and we were all getting fucked up before (only 5 of us were drinking, we had a DD). Well, we had 5 people splitting a blunt, and it just sucked so much dick. I hit it like 4 times and it was all my weed, and being high isn't quite as social as being drunk to me. So now, I only drink when I'm with 4 or more people (I'm not a big fan of getting twisted, weed and alcohol are waaay to contradictory and it's not always enjoyable).

So which do you prefer?

2. I agree with you. Though, I like blazing all the time, I still enjoying drinking with my friends on the weekends. Both have their places

3. [quote name='"nuttynut"']I agree with you. Though, I like blazing all the time, I still enjoying drinking with my friends on the weekends. Both have their places[/quote]

I don't like drinking anymore unless I'm with people ......

But I'll smoke alone anytime

4. WHen im at parties = Drunk + High

Basically every moment im not at a party = High

5. I've never been drunk.

6. way to ask a forum full of stoners who mostly love getting high, if its better being drunk. lol your a geinus man a real einstein.

7. Your being thick right now.

8. For new pussy conquests and parties alcohol. For pure relaxation bud.

9. Uh, to be quite honest, it sounds like you were more pissed about this than anything else...a bit unfair bias that you have put on this particular situation yourself, don't you think?

Take half a dozen people and sit around a Volcano and chances are you won't have the same opinion. :smoke:

10. Not really, that just added to it. I've passed bongs around with like 10 people, and gotten ripped, it's just not something I like to do with a lot of people. Like I said, 3 other people at maximum.

11. *You're

12. You should try it at least once. It can be a really good time. Just don't over due it and you should be good.

13. if its a Sunday morning and u I just plan to chill with some friends at home or go for a walk, high

if I'm at a party I would rather be drunk

14. This is really a tough one but I'll have to say getting high. In certain situations drinking is better but smoking is good for any occasion.

15. Smoking is awesome, but I smoke every day haha. Drinking is fun and exciting because I do it less, maybe once or twice a month I'll get hammered, and it's great

16. I like both, but getting high and drunk at the same time is damn good.

17. I used to drink very very heavily, to the point that i had bruising on my abdomin and morning DTs. I realized it was really bad, and cut down over the period of about a year to a glass of wine with dinner once every few weeks. now i smoke 98% of the time :]

18. Good for you, not many people can overcome alcoholism. Which is why I limit myself to how much I can drink in a week. And you're answer made me remember a point, that I would much rather smoke everyday than drink everyday. No question about that.

19. I don't like getting drunk, if I go beyond 5-6 beers I start getting mean. A bong hit or two plus a Steel Reserve is perfect for me.