Drunk versus High

Discussion in 'General' started by Trueblade, Oct 31, 2010.

1. When I'm drunk, I do stupid shit, to include in my life (mostly years ago), breaking into a bank, fighting with every girlfriend I've ever had, and peeing on my own tire.

When high, all I can think of is spending an extra long time int he candy aisle, dreaming that I kicked tom Cruises ass in Top Gun, even though I didn't, and consuming an amount of cheese sticks beyond recall...

Any stories of being drunk versus being high?

2. When I'm high on alcohol I like to listen to music and laugh, sometimes I have trouble walking.
    When I'm high on marijuana I like to listen to music and laugh.

3. Drunk
    Pros:
    1. It's fun in moderation
    2. Social lubricant

Cons:
    1. Hangovers
    2. Blackouts
    3. May cause you to do things you'll regret
    4. Vomiting
    5. Unhealthy

High
    Pros:
    1. Fun in almost any situation
    2. Makes everything more awesome
    3. Epiphanies
    4. Munchies
    5. Can be a social lubricant

Cons:
    1. Paranoia
    2. Munchies
    3. Has a negative stigma attached to it

There are probably more you can add to each category but I can't be assed to do it.

4. Marijuana is a perfect drug, almost. Pros vs. cons is ridiculous. It has very little cons, comparatively.

I can't really smoke anymore so I gotta vote for alcohol. It makes me temporarily happy.

Also I gotta say, in no dickish way if possible, there are many other threads on this. Don't get me wrong, I'm always happy to see more.

5. Oh I been a heavy drinker for years. I hate the shit.

Drunk, probably do 90% of the things you wanted to do sober. Then, when sober again, you're like..........wtf was I thinking while drunk.....

High, don't do 90% of the shit you wanted to do sober, but the 10% you do is better than it oulda ever been.

Drunk, argue with girlfriends, fight, drive drunk, etc

High.....Consider girlfriends arguments, back away, play video games.....

Drunk, crash, kill girfriend

High....Eh, give up on driving, better to stay at home. Can't kill girlfriend.....despite desire to do so.

6. When I was drunk, I partied.

When I was high, I sat quietly in the corner.

7. I molested you in that corner.

Cause I was high. Then I planned to axe murder you.

• Like Like x 1
  8. i hate being drunk sometimes. I was at my buddys house last night, flirting with this girl. So im about to puke, i switch chairs on his patio to get a better angle to throw up, and i dont really know how it happened, but i flopped off my chair and crashed to the ground. Felt like such a goof

9. You sure you werent just really high, and thought my mumbling were your thoughts?

10. It's possible, but most likely I was drunk.

11. high - feel like my eyes arent all the way open, open them up more and look paranoid

drunk - dont even give a fuck

12. :smoke:lol:confused:

13. Can't we all just agree we enjoy any non sober states?