drunk sex or high sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SweetGirlXxo, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Ladies? &Gents?

2. I prefer being high, not as sloppy and easier to remember the next morning lol.

3. [quote name='"tihanachu"']I prefer being high, not as sloppy and easier to remember the next morning lol.[/quote]

Lol for sure easier to remember and feels so much better!

4. High definitely. Drunk sex is just brutal :laughing: Whiskey dick is a mother fucking killer too.

5. Its like comparing apples and strawberries

6. alright... high sex just feels too great that i cant last that long and drunk sex i can go for days before that first nut

7. Why not get drunk and high and have sex? Always is a good time for me haha.

Oh wait... I'm stoned and didnt read, this is a one or the other haha. Definitely high sex, so much better in my book.

8. I get a little frisky on alcohol, but as was mentioned above, I don't remember enough.
    I like high sex. It takes me longer to get off, but it's more intense.

9. I'm lucky to get hard after a few beers ..

so I'll say high

10. High of course, sloppy drunk sex is tiring to me lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

11. High, this should be a poll

12. I've only had sex fucked up in like three different ways. It was fun and I wasn't black out or anything, but I couldn't finish either time. I didn't even mind as much as she did. She took that shit as a personal insult.

13. High sex. I don't ever nut drunk, and that gets annoying after 3 hours straight of having sex.

14. High

it's not even close.

15. High sex all the way

Drunk sex can be fun but annoying when the guy can't stay hard (which generally happens drunk), which totally ruins it for me.

16. High. It feels good and you can feel close with your partner.

Drunk sex is fun, but very sloppy and I just feel like I'm doing too much lol. Cross faded sex can be fun but high sex wins it all for me.

17. orgasms feel earth shattering for me while high and i tend to last longer, high sex is the shit!

18. Yes, everything is so much more sensitive. I love it. I want it :devious:

19. Whiskey dick sucks. I have all too many experiences with it.

So high sex. Definitely high sex.

20. #20 shaddytheman, Jan 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2013
    This may be hard to believe but I've only fucked sober and never high and drunk. What's the difference?