Drunk sex, fuck up.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HelpSotalytober, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Feel like I did bad when I fucked my girlfriend for the first time when I was drunk, we haven't had sex since then but really haven't been alone at all to do so..How should I go about bringing it up and telling her that I don't like having sex when i'm drunk?

I really don't know what i'm doing when I'm drunk, I just zone out lmao and i'm different from most people I guess because when I'm drunk I can't like get it as hard as I would if I was stoned you know? And I can't even really feel my dick when i'm drunk.

Ontop of that I made her bleed because i'm an idiot, 3 fingers = no :(

2. Why do you have to be drunk to have sex?

3. HOLY SHIT BRO!!!! :smoking:

4. i guess its better than hearing you HAVE to get drunk before you have sex with her

5. I don't....I just wanna make sure she doesn't think I'm horrible at sex because of that one time hahahah, i'm really not though. I've been with other girls and they didn't have any complaints !

6. Yeah she was really diggin me eating her out and fingering her and she was moaning and dripping wet so I thought she would enjoy it, i suck.

7. don't worry about it too much...... it doesn't matter if youre drunk or not... bad sex is bad sex. and the past is passed.

8. Do her as hard and as good as you can when you are not drunk. Put candles and shit just to prove that you go hard.

9. Then just tell her you were drunk, tell her you can't really focus when you're drunk and prefer to not have sex drunk anyways. It isn't going to hurt her feelings at all. I fell ASLEEP during sex with my ex boyfriend the first time I ever had sex while high, granted this wasn't our first time having sex in our 2 year relationship so it was obvious to him that it was the weed and not a problem with him or myself. But she really will understand, not everyone can do it under the influence, so just make up for it next time ;)