Drunk girls catch 22

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by sharkwave540, Apr 20, 2015.

1. #1 sharkwave540, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
    What do you do when a girl wants it from you but she's too damn hammered and don't want to take advantage? If you don't sex them you're gay or there's something wrong with the girl, if you decide to go for it then you just took advantage of a drunk girl. This happened last night, I only slept in her bed like I did with another girl recently and didn't continue pursuing but I think I might have made her mad or embarressed her.

2. Tell her that you wanted to dick her down but you didnt want to take advantage of her. Either she'll think highly of you for being a gentleman or she'll feel guilty for being a drunk ass mofo.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. As Vegas Fire said :)

4. #4 sharkwave540, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
    Just got a text from her apologizing, it's all good. It was pretty bad but I learned recently that some women really just don't give a shit, if you've made a good first impression for some women that's all they need.

5. Annoying drunk girls are annoying.

"Ooh, look at me.. Im soooo wasted!!"

If I had a dollar for every time I heard that shit, I'd be on vacation for the rest of my life.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. If you're both drunk then who is taking advantage of who?

7. This.

If you like her, and want infinite access to the poon, cuddle her, kiss her, hold her, make sure she is ok. Oh and when she is passed out bust a nut on her face and clean it up. 2 birds, and all....

8. I'm not really into this girl to be honest, I'm just going to avoid hooking up with her and just friend zone it if I have to.

9. made it clear she almost got the D if it wasn't for her intoxication

you got this..

10. She's made it pretty clear she likes me outside her intoxication and I mentioned I really don't care for her.

11. then what the fuck is your thread about again?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I really just felt like sharing this experience and wanted to get opinions. It's chill

13. cool story bro, eleventy thumbs up, its like I was there
    -IGN

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. it always seems like a double standard.. 
    ive been in the situation, and i would say no..and have a female get mad at the rejection, but if you go for it..and she regrets it afterwards its date rape, if she doesnt no big deal 

so i just avoid drunk females..but as you get older, women handle their booze and drugs better and you dont get into this situation as much with more emotionally stable and mature women.. 

fuccc im glad im married and dont deal with crazy ass females anymore

15. #15 JetxLife86, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
    Just be on the same level and have drunk sex together..no guilt whatsoever.

If she wants to cuddle in bed, give her the d.

16. better to be called gay than go to prison for "rape" and then actually take a dick up the ass

just fuck her when she's sober, can't be that hard.  if she doesn't want to fuck you when she's sober then you probably didn't miss out on anything anyway 

17. If you can't get laid without getting women stupid drunk then just stick to hookers.

Hookers typically don't cry rape.

18. I just dont bang women that are more drunk than me, that being said I get fucking hammerd

19. This is great advice.

Why is this never a question?