Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drunk and Stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gecus, Jan 1, 2010.

1. I've picked up pot use recently and since it is New Years I'm a bit drunk :D
    How does being drunk affect your high because I'm considering smoking a bit in a few.

2. u will most likely just sleep..

3. no?

being drigh is pretty nice

4. Love gettin crossfaded. If you do it right, it's legit.

5. yeah dude. just get super fucked up. if you keep your high and drunk at the same level it'll be alright.

6. you'll feel good... unless your really drunk. then you might get the spins and puke. either way you'll sleep like a baby when all is said and done.

7. margaritas and bam...

8. if you drink too much youll probably puke so keep both at a good amount to get fucked up on and itll be great

9. I am drigh right now...Crown Royal and three bowls of dank. My mind is melting down my fucking spinal column right now and life is good!

10. Being drunk and stoned at the same time i believe is called "gettin scummy" lol

Ive been drunk and stoned many times, with good chronic you have a blast, with stress you go to sleep lol.

Its like the fun and dizziness fo being drunk or faded, then smoking a J or blunt just elevates that into a more stumbling bumbling euphoria, I smoked some weed some times that made me just get a migrane with alcohol, and smoked some weed that made me party all night.

it feels the same if you drank a few shots with a vicodin or a carisoprodol/soma

you litterally feel "Scummy" in a good way tho, you can feel the scumminess coursing thru your veins!

11. Getting Twisted is thee best. Enjoy it while it lasts!

12. Yea last night cross-faded. The first half was cool, but after the 5th blunt it went downhill.

13. I love mixing the two, although as everyone's mentioning, too much and you get the spins and probably yuke up all ya just drank.

It's still nice though if you dose it right, I love smoking before and after parties to put me in a good mood and make me more sensitive to the alcohol. It's great to just have like 3 or 4 drink and still be pretty fucked up, not have to have a hangover, not get so drunk I do something stupid... Weed is my anti-booze.

14. To me it sort of feels like mixing weed with ecstasy, but if you drink too much, you're gonna get a really bad headache on the comedown.

15. Just be careful and don't drink over your limit then try to smoke. You will get the spins. If I know I'm going to smoke after I drink, I don't drink over 5 beers. Thats my limit. Learn what yours is.

16. allow me to clarify my above post from last night....

margaritas and bam - not recommended..

ugh

17. What I usually do is take it in turns but smoke first :)

Smoke a j, down a can or 2, smoke a j... =]

18. i get a body high when im high and drunk its good to have every now and then

19. i like drinking first then smoking, its way better. Smoking then drinking is less fun IMO

20. Really dude? For me it's the opposite. Last night at a party I got pretty baked first then started drinking. I feel that if you do it in that order ur more energized. Wen i've done it the other way I just get so tired.

I guess it's different for everyone but either way being drigh is great :)