Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drunk and stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MaryJane4 2 0, Nov 19, 2009.

1. we gunna be drinkin abit and smoking abit is it a bad or good idea, will it ruin the high? thanks!

2. you have just described most nights for me. youll be fine have fun.

3. doesn't ruin the high. the weed helps you chill and enjoy being drunk more instead of doing stupid shit lol.

4. yeah, thats exactly what weed does after drinking. It's pretty nice. Only like to do it once in a while though. :smoke:

5. It can cause the spins. be careful.

6. Youre about to be on cloud nine

7. Cross Fading. I Love it.

8. I heard that its best to smoke before drinking and not the other way round. Take it slow, have a beer and if in ten minutes you fancy another one, go for it.

9. It's dangerous. Weed helps settle the stomach while your body tells you to throw up when you've drank too much. I suggest drinking THEN smoking. To avoid alcohol poisoning. If you have self control then smoke first.

10. It's amazing if it's in moderation, but if you overdue it, worst night of your life.

Actually one of my good friends was hugging a toilet for about 2-3 hours last night because he drank too much and then we smoked 2 blunts.

11. just use common sense bro if you feel yourself gettin way to messed up take a break or just stop common sense will go a long way in these situations

12. x2!! Did it last week, drank too much at the bar, came home, packed a fat bowl to knock me out, and that's exactly what happened, except I woke up 20 minutes later to throw up massively, so be careful!

13. I feel that getting drunk and high is something that needs to be tested out every time. You really have to get to know yourself in order to find that sweet spot :)

14. its fun try it. if u get real real drunk smoking can be a bad idea can give u the spins and get sick but other than that its all good. just dont get too hammered and if u do dont smoke

15. I find the drunk overpowers the high

16. Yeah, you'll be fine. Everything in moderation.

I prefer to start drinking a few beers while smoking.

17. Oh, and eat beforehand. And don't do it tired.

18. nah your good. the combo has u feeling really good

19. It's a blast.

I agree with the guy that said the drunk overpowers the high.
    I find if I get crossfaded, I usually wind up being more drunky. But the weed does help you chill and enjoy it more.

20. We just started calling this "Cruise Control" haha.

I like to get get drunk and stoned on the reg. By far my favorite is to smoke then drink. I can moderate the drinking and be good.

Most of the time if I am coming back from downtown and then smoke for A-Bar, I'll just be fucking trashed and need to pass out. So in that case it's not as much fun because you don't know what the fuck is going on for 10 minutes and you need to sleep or the spins will get ya.

Everything said so far is true, moderation, and finding that sweet spot is key. Once you get that sweet spot it is epic!

Also pending you don't drink too much, no hangovers :hello: