drunk and stoned tattoos

Discussion in 'General' started by regularowen, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Well I just took 3 shots and smoked a blunt and I'm about to give myself a homemade tattoo any of you guys been in this situation before ?

2. Lets us see it when you are done

I have faith in you

3. This should be interesting.

4. Tattoo titties on your own ass cheeks! If at all possible, that is.

5. Do a $ sign in your palm......

6. Tattoo a smiley face in the middle of your forehead. Easier to not fuck up.

7. A friend of mine got pretty drunk and got "shithead" tattooed on his chest.

8. #8 killset, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2015
    Fk no, nothing but professional ink on my skin. I'm not getting stuck with some shitty faded homemade looks like a 4 yr old drew it garbage that will need covered. Or worse yet get an infection. Leave the ink to the pros. Homemade tats are nothing to joke with. An infection can really fuck you up.

9. Drunk tattoos have always confused me. 
    Like, I understand drunk shopping for useless sh!t, that makes sense.
    But I've never been shitfaced enough to go 
    "Oh hey someone tattoo a vagina on my cheek I bet it'll be hilarious" 
    I've been shitfaced enough to think it's okay to throw a bong or other countless dumb shit, but never drunk enough to permanently mark my body. 

10. Hey man, sounds like a wonderful idea, I can't wait to see the wonderful finished project!

11. Ah yes. I got my first professional tattoo on my 18th birthday, and after that I wanted tons more. So much so that I stupidly, so very stupidly bought a needle and black India ink from Michael's. Got shitfaced one night, and decided to permanently deface my arm right near to my pro tat. It looks horrible, like a 4 year old did it, I wish I didn't now obviously but too late for that. Amazing I didn't get an infection. I literally was just dipping the needle in the ink and sticking it in my arm, then back in the ink, back in the arm, 1 prick at a time. 

The <3 + S was for my girlfriend at the time, Sarah. Her and I were together from the time I was 17-22. I'm 24 now. I do miss her :(

[​IMG]

This was supposed to be a star but I guess I prolly passed out or some shit...I was pretty shitfaced..lol...so embarrassing 

[​IMG]

12. ^^^^^^
    Perfect example of why not to do what your drunk ass is telling you to do

13. Exactly

14. So where's this finished product?

15. Op must have pussied out

16. I would never get one while drunk, but I did get one done on me when I was 16 by a friend with a tattoo gun I made.

The gun broke after I got a straight line about an inch long. Still have it to this day, and don't think it's going to go away (been 7 years). Also have a dot on my arm I did with a safety pin and ink. To be young and dumb I guess.

17. Probably seemed like a good idea at the time

[​IMG]

[​IMG]