drunk and pissed.

Discussion in 'General' started by Sir Tokes Alot, May 17, 2009.

1. I get pissed somteims when I drunk. I try not to be but right now I am. Like people sometimes just piss me the fuck off. Like this dude tonight at this party was tryin to bitch me for no reason. I felt like hittin him but i held back. Why do people gotta always act a fool at parties, And not to mention that some kid was in my hood cussin and I told him to stop cuz my neighbors got kids and that shit sketfch. I told him to pull off or I wojuld fuck him up so he pulled off. I am not violent and don't agree with violence but alcohol sometimes makes me real mad like right now. I didn't even have too much I only had like 8 beers I don't get it.

2. stop drinking? its telling u somthing

its always gunna be sour grapes with you boy

till you get right with Jesus

3. Yea its straight man, 8 beers does damage to me too but I'm 19 and a one year drinker so i duno tolerance prolly low for me still heh. But yea just relax and toke a few bowls ;).

4. im the same. especially if im drinking to fill a void. if i dont have weed and im drunk its a bad scene.

5. People were just pissin me off. Someones always gotta try and fuck with u. I was just tryin to chill and be drunk but no people gotta make me get mad and aggressive.

6. Thats cuz many people cant handle their fuckin shit so they act crazy and become fags, thats why frat parties are full of douche bags...

7. I never liked hanging out with douchebags either, that's why I don't "party" so much anymore.

8. Yeah dude all I did was turn on one bad sone BY MISTAKE and some fag tries and grab my head. Dude almost got smashed by me. I was one sec away from flippin