DRUNK AND HIGH

Discussion in 'General' started by almostsavage, Jul 16, 2017.

1. #1 almostsavage, Jul 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    So anyone ever get cross faded? Last night I got so fucked up by drinking half a bottle of vodka and then smoking around 10 gravity rips. It was a Friday so I said fuck it and I had a long ass day of work. But I was so fucked up lmao anyone ever had any crazy experience? Thinking about drinking the other half and smoking more tonight BECAUSE I WAS FUCKED up. What I did was drink a little took like 5 gravity bong rips then drank more and then smoked more it was all chill and everything and I knew I was drunk but my head was spinning so bad lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Are you 13 or 14?

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 4
  3. age pls

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Stay in school.

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 3
  5. You might fall...And in the process of you maybe falling you could hit a killswitch, burning down any visage of life in a drunken downward spiral, and then you would wake to a near-apocalyptic wasteland all because you decided to drink and do marijuana.

I hope you're fuckin' happy.:coolalt:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Then you have lived a very sheltered life.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Nah I just never was interested in alcohol I only ever saw a point in smoking weed

• Like Like x 1
  8. that was funny lol

9. There aren't any real dangers to doing that every once in a while man.

Just don't make it a habit to get cross faded everytime you smoke... Alcohol is bad!

Enjoy.

• Like Like x 2
  10. golden rule is smoke and then drink, dont drink and then smoke.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. I always seem to end up naked when drunk and high :biggrin::p:ladiegaga:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Why is alcohol bad?

13. You're slowly destroying your liver and it's full of calories. That's enough to put me off but you must be aware of the negative health effects of drinking?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. I've done toke shots.

Take a bong rip, then a shot, once downed exhale.

I was drinking straight rye so least to say a half hour of that and I was spinning so hard my stumic ejected

• Like Like x 1
  15. Auch..poor thing..now I understand it's true danger to mix toke-alcohol

• Like Like x 1
  16. #17 Bill Dauterive, Jul 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    I dont usually reply to threads like this unless im drunk or im high.

But im both right now.:cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Tell that to the young people in the night clubs......I have gotten crossfaded quit a bit myself.

Also as another blade mentioned...Imo the golden rule is drink THEN smoke, smoking first would counterproductive for me since the alcohol is just going to make me want to smoke.
    The risk of screwing up your liver is so small if you drink water inbetween and dont drink hard alcohol all the time. Its the whiskey,vodka,tequila,1800,brandy,and cognacs thats gonna get you.....beer not so much.

18. Alcohol can kill you. Drink enough at once and it will stop your heart. Drink too much over a long period and you will become chemically dependant. Then cirrhosis of the liver sets in and that can kill you. Binge drinking will cause alcohol poisoning and that can cause pulmonary arrest and, you guessed it! That can kill you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1