Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drunk and high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by potato155, Nov 19, 2013.

1. So what happens when you drink and smoke weed? Does one counter the others effects? Or is it an amazing feeling? Thanks for any answers :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You will feel like a rap star. "Drinking smoking at the same time" and also be ️TURNT! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384865582.076229.jpg

3. Amazing feeling. I was walking on clouds...

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 KannibisKing, Nov 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2013
    Spins me right out.

5. There's a fine line between a bad time and a great one, it takes a few times to learn your limits I think.

6. #6 Bamboobam, Nov 19, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
    I drink only one beer sometimes after smoking. It intensifies the high and slows everything down more since weed and alcohol are both depressants. If you drink a lot after smoking, you can black out.

7. a fat bowl after 6-8 beers is pretty fuckin great

8. Egg nogg and rum, then one bowl and i was out. I love smoking and drinking, perfect mixture

9. THIS.  IME I like to smoke first then have a few beers.  Back in my party days...I noticed if I was drunk and then tried to smoke, it usually ended up in vomit fest.  Also indicas for some reason really made me sick...spins and whatnot when i was drunk.  Nowadays I barely drink, but smoking some fine sativa and then a couple of craft beers is always a winner. :smoke:

10. In my experience its one of the best combo's. I like getting really drunk first then smoking. I feel like I can smoke a lot more weed when im drunk vs just smoking without alcohol. Don't really drink anymore though unless i go out to party or something. It's hard to describe the feeling when you get really drunk then smoke, most people get sick from it but i never did. Sometimes weed can make someone paranoid a little bit and IMO drinking before smoking gets rid of all the paranoia you might get from the weed, atleast for me. 

11. Makes me pass out....literally. light headed, nausea, sometimes puking.

Then again I like strong beer and whisky lol

12. There's a fine line for me when I drink and smoke. I always have ma great time but I usually end up crossing it and getting the spins and then chucking.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Great combo :)

Oh i drink strong beer and whisky too :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]\\

Yeah thats 8.5% by volume

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you cant handle it, its the best combo. 

15. if you've never done it before, make sure you smoke weed first. that way you can control your buzz from the alcohol and get your desired level of high/drunkness. if you get drunk first, the weed will hit you like a ton of bricks and it wont be pretty.

Naw get shit faced drunk then smoke a bowl and you should be good. Fuck that smoking first makes me drink less. 

17. nah, he'll get the spins guaranteed. you're just an alcoholic lol

Lol yeah most likely. Seriously i never had problems with it. The alcohol made the high much more mellow and chill while i was wasted. I have been doing this combo since i was 15 though and im 24 now. 

19. you'll just feel very intoxicated