drunk and high for 48 hours. (weekend report)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by grizdog, Mar 26, 2013.

1. 12 at night, thursday
    i had been drinking jack all day
    buddies picks me up at 12:30 wich would be firday now

we drink a 1 leter bottle of vodka each and i had to take over driving becasue i can handle my shit better. we end up out at my grandmothers. she cooked for 30 people, and only 3 club members showed up. so we pigged out, and passed out.

so we get 4 hours of sleep... wake up at like 6:30. immedatly start drinking. woke up drunk also.

we go to a friends house where my buddie and his best buddie get into a fight and my buddie gets a killer black eye. so we drive to his house and another buddie comes over and we start booze cruzing and looping.

around 3 PM friday we go to the bar (we are 18 lol) for a friends mom;s funeral. we were getting served at the bar.. and then our parrents come in and start drinking WITH us. we booze hard their for like 4 hours.

7pm our friends gets into town... we go over to her house and take rips from a 4 foot bong... and just get WAY faided. at this point we have drank 2 1 leter bottles of vodka each..total.

we pull a friend out of the ditch, and he gives us beer. at this point... we are not getting any drunker....probably becasue our livers are shutting down....so we drink another bottle..half and hlaf split. we ned up calling it a night because we could just not get a heavy buzz and were actually sobering up.

it sounds like we did not do a lot... but usually people drink at a house, and then go home. we were all over town...drinking underage in a bar!! we probably did more, but i lost about 4 hours of time somewhere.... crazy weekend.

2. That is not that cool. Stop making it out to be like it was the greatest night ever. It sounded pretty lame actually. You were at the bar drinking with your parents lol. Stop drinking and driving too. If you want to waste 48 hours of your life getting wasted then make sure it isn't going to put others' lives in jeopardy.

3. Fuckin A OP, hope you had a good time, wouldn't have been as fun if you killed someone :mad:

You gambled with your life and got lucky. Be careful, eh?

4. Lol, we do some dumb shit when we're young.

5. [quote name='"Ponyboii2"']Lol, we do some dumb shit when we're young.[/quote]

I respect everyone right to "do dumb shit" but not when you are putting others in dangerous. One of my best friends died because some asshole was driving drunk and crashed into him head on.

6. Thats a mess bro.. take it easy with all that.. especially with the driving dog, thats not cool at all...

7. [​IMG]

8. Sounds like a lame night. I'd rather stay home by myself and get blazed.

9. I love when people post their ridiculous stories of shenanigans just to be crushed by any blade that has a spare 5 minutes to write.

Your drinking binge was foolish at best and your priorities are more fucked up than an attention starved teenager.

10. I bet his moms friend died from a drunk driver.

11. this!

12. Go be a nerd somewhere else you nerd

13. careful man, dont drink and drive dangerous shit
    more weed would of been nice too, less drinking with parents ahha

14. Lol... this guy's a hardass

15. yeah.. and think it's the coolest thing in the world, then grow up and realize how dumb it was lol.

16. Y'all were lucky, but don't mistake that for invincibility. Being under the thumb of the system is never a good thing.

It's one thing if you've drank one beer and drive, but slamming vodka and getting behind the wheel is a good way to kill someone else, yourselves, or end up labeled a criminal. Enjoy youth, but be smart and don't take it for granted.

17. I don't agree with drunk driving at all. It is one of the quickest ways for someone to suffer serious injury or even die. I'm just saying, around that age, some kids consider driving drunk badass, and can't wait to tell their friends on monday mornings. that type of thing.

Right? It was pretty fun at the time though lol. Whether we were teepeeing houses, or driving into pp'ls garbage cans on the side of the road. It's was all for fun, but i look back, and damn we we're some dicks. I think it's a phase.

18. congratulations, you could have killed yourself and others driving like that. and getting into fights, so hardcore. so badass. you're superman. be more responsible next time OP, wouldn't want to hear of any accidents.

19. Is this the usual daily troll thread that gets ten+ replies.

I like to think people knowingly reply to the trolls. :(

20. Not all of these are trolls. Some people just really are that stupid.