drum roll..........

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Mar 12, 2005.

1. ........ well ladies and gentleman, its the moment i been waiting for for 234 posts, if u refer back to my thousandth post i said i wouldnt make a stupid "i got so so posts" until i got to this number and here it is.....

my 1234th post! haha and since i never like to make pointless threads here will be my topic....

list certain things that the world would be like in a parallel universe, theres almost infinite possibilities because if everythings backwards that could mean alot of things, like take walking for example, we walk forwards on our feet, well in a parallel universe its possible that we would walk backwards on our hands, but how do u really know ur hands r the opposite of your feet, the top of ur head technically is the opposite, but u couldnt physically walk on ur head, so maybe the opposite of walking would be like floating, its crazy stuff, so let the crazyness begin!

2. Yeh i remember when you hit 1 thou and said you were eagerly awaiting this number.

Well congragulations, Its an ill number.

Hope you have an exciting weekend,

Get some pussy for me.

3. congrats neg. ill be lighting up some bowls tonight, one of them will be for you.

i would be a prep asshole with a really hot girlfriend. scary shit.

4. awesome dude congrats............yea and instead of aging like baby to old fart, you grow from an old man to a baby ...fucked up lol

5. Congrats Neg. Hahahaha, 1234.

Anyways, I wanted to say something racist about the parallel universe thing, but I'm not racist, not an asshole, and don't wanna be banned. So I'll let you cats do the thinking on your own. Haha. :D