Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drum roll plz....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Stylez, Feb 28, 2003.

1. hey man..im stoned..im craetive..i have to be ablet ot hink of somthin to post about! man i can do it lemme think a minute hm..................

nope cant do it.. wait okay well I just stuck myu thumb into some chocolaty goodness cause i opened some peanut butter cups n they got stuck on my thumb aaaah I also imagined smothjin about jesus riding a school bus I dunno!

2. but hm my ciggerete got res on itcause i was packin teh bowl with it and plus uh i moved the ash around with it too so my ciggerete has some res haha tahts crazy . does it ? i dunno ? im askin you ? laeve me alone ?!!?!? eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

3. so he syas im killing my berain neurons n im like jimmy neutron is in my brain killing me aaaaaaah EEEK no more eek that took to long to type hehea

4. okay wow eh thats enugh of me every typing agin in the whole tntie world cause that scrckedo ut i dunno but man im i dnno someone sayu somthin im lonley here

5. that's gotta b some gooooood bud u got.

i'm jelous.

i got none and my back is fucking killin me... and my raynauds has been playing up despite me taking all relevent medication (xcept da erb)... and i think its arthritic pains i'm gettin too... and exzema could do without being scratched every two seconds.... aaaaaaaargh! why can't i be a regular healthy 21 year old!

6. nah man well yea its good bud but!~ the key is. not to smoke ATALL forlike wow a week n u'll get SUPER FREASKINBZZED like one day! n that day yo ur just yo SUPER FREAKIN BUZZED
    i call it

SUPER FREAKIN BUZZED DAY

In commemoration of getttin SUPER FREAKIN BUZZED

HAAHAHAHh

7. omg... that's just too much, LMFAO! super freakin buzzed day. lololol.

sound's like you had fun :D

8. i want a super freaking buzzed day, i have all the workings except the weed.

9. i'm gonna have a super freaking buzzed day probably friday. packing up a goddie with dank and like 6 viles of wet between 4 people :D

gonna be BOMBED

10. i dent my frookie.,.,

11. I stared at that for a few minutes trying to figure out if its a sentance, or I'm just high...sounds like it could be a real sentance. But if Frookie wasn't a real world, would that be a legit sentance?? who knows....

12. I think you guys need to stay away from the computer when ur high from now on :p lol u guys are wacked out sometimes. I understand Stylez being like that... he's at my house now passed the fuck out... lol we smoked like 3 blunts the other night... i didnt get high... :( but this kid gets stoned as fuck off of 1 bowl.... now 3 blunts... lol u can imagine.. he was chinese.

13. damn! Stylez is smokin the GOOD shit by the looks of it.

good man

14. sounds like a ralph wiggum quote slightly modified to me.

15. LOL yep

damn..I was waisted...damn hopefully im thatwaisted again this week..heh

I luv weed ;D