Drum n Bass anyone?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by db`, Mar 9, 2009.

1. An old friend of mine started to DJ and got me into DnB hardcore. Anyway, Pendulum is on tour and coming to Arizona Sunday... just thought I'd check in on the grasscity and see how you guys feel about the genre. I personally can't get enough, it never fails to bring good energy in when you're blitzed out of your skull. :hello:

2. yeah man DnB is tight, Im into all electronica: Techno, Trance, Hardcore, Hardstlye, Rave, etc is all good rave puts you on another level when you blitzed for sure. its good stuff.

3. I heard Pendulum on the radio the other day, maybe the states are starting to warm up to DNB.

4. Nope, just Pendulum. Their new stuff is pretty rock/pop influenced so people like the watered-down feeling of it.

OP, listen to older drum and bass like Photek, Goldie, Source Direct, LTJ Bukem, Dillinja, Roni Size, Plug, 4Hero. Their stuff is much more musical and mentally interesting than the club stuff of today.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwrBtlerHGQ"]YouTube - SOUNDS OF LIFE "Intellect" | 1994[/ame]

5. +Rep, I'll check out all of those groups. :smoke:

6. drum n bass is amazing cant get enough of it!
    a great dnb song 2 listen 2 when ur baked is mutant jazz by Tpower V MK Ultra its sooo mellow give it a listen and im sure u'll agree
    if u want any more good dnb song just msg me and ill be happy 2 share some more joy! :smoking: