drugtest help

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thatisrightt, Nov 18, 2009.

1. alright so ive gotta take a drug test on the 24th, havent smoked since saturday but have been a pretty avid smoker for about a year and a half..

i'm 19 5foot9 weigh about 120 lbs and have a fast metabolism
    i have a low body fat count, not because im in shape but because i have a slight eating dissorder where i eat maybe a 1-1.5 full meal a day

anywho, ive gotta take a drug test that ive gotta pass..
    if i drink say 3liters of water a day (obviously spaced thoughout the day), do you all think i should be fine..

i know if its a hair test i know im screwed.

please let me know of any other suggestions (not looking to spend $50, just trying to do it the old fashion cheap way)

thanks in advanced for any of the help

2. I know a tea that will definitely clean you up, but you'd have to buy the ingredients and make the tea. On a cheaper note, all you have to do is excercise take some b12 and/or niacin pills, and drink plenty of water and cranberry juice. The 24th is not that long away, so i also recommend getting a detox drink from your local headshop and maybe a Whizzinator if you feel you may need it. Over a year of smoking is a long time, i'd suggest getting the whizzinator. If test you the way they tested me, then they'll have you empty your pockets before you go to the restroom, so wear baggy clothes to conceal the Whizzinator. Hope this helps :wave: PM me if you want the ingredients for the tea.

3. hey, thanks for the help, yeah i mean in the past 2months ive been slowing down, maybe 3-4weeks in there i didnt smoke no more than 3-4days a week, but other than that its been pretty much all the time.. the thing is its for a medical insurrance, im pretty sure there gonna test me cause its for a lawsuit (i got hit by a car about a year and a half ago and were going for medical bill payments), but im not exactly sure so im just trying to be prepared..

so yeah anyother help helps :) and yeah ill pm you about the ingredients