Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drugs.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BlueMoon890, Nov 19, 2005.

1. uh

pot
    mushrooms
    acid
    coke
    opium
    dpm
    dxm - 100s of times...no more though
    plenty pharms
    salvia
    cigarettes
    alcohol
    absinthe

ummmm thats all i guess...

edit: ether and nitrous too

2. Coke - Too much, and it got me into a world of trouble
    Crack - A few times, don't really like it, too twitchy
    Crystal Meth - Far more times than was good for me, I lost count. Never bought any, though.
    Heroin - Smoked about 5 times. I've damaged my nose enough, and I have a thing about needles.
    Ecstasy - About a half dozen times, pure MDMA once, other times pressed with meth, heroin, coke, etc.
    Nitrous - More times than I can count, that shit is fun
    Freon - Only a couple times, until I found out it was so bad for me and nitrous did the same thing safely.
    DXM - Don't know, maybe 20 times or so. Fun shit.
    LSD - Only a couple times, I like shrooms better
    Adderal - Only a few times when I was giving speeches, and wanted a weaker, meth-like confidence boost
    Vicoden - Bottles upon bottles upon bottles...
    Xanax - A ton. I love it, but I wish it left me with some memory...
    Percocet - Only a couple times, it's okay
    Psilocybin - Woohoo! I love mushrooms...I love 'em. Lost count years ago.
    Weed - Haha, you're kidding, right?
    Alcohol - Can you say Tequila?

I might have forgotten some, I might not have. Dunno, don't care.

3. one of my friends does that dust-off garbage, its dangerous as hell and just plain stupid.

4. ive done: weed shrooms and salvia

I plan to do: lsd and exctasy

5. why the fuck do people always have to say that the thread has been done before, sorry you put you on the spot, but it's just stupid.

6. Really he's right, I've typed my list of drugs that I've tried probably a dozen times.

7. b/c it just happened a couple weeks ago, and you coulda just bumped that one instead of wasting our time with a brand new one
    and now everyone that posted in that one, has to repost their answer that they just posted a few weeks ago.

its not stupid, to point out the stupid

http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=71169&