drugs.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by btownblazer, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Drugs are great as long as you now what you´re getting into.

I´ve been smoking weed for about 4 years now, been drinking for about 6, and smoking ciggies for about 6 too, also tried salvia a couple of times in the past year. Other than that I´d love to try some shrooms, acid eventualy, opium and hash. I don´t think I´d do any chemical drugs, other than LSD, ´cause I don´t want to try them. The thing is I have no problem with people who use other stuff with measure,usually when some of my friends wants some coke I´ll start chanting "yeyo yeyo yeyo yeyo!!" like I do a line every hour xD, but I do it for fun and so they´ll just keep on partying man.

Do whatever you want to do, just don´t be an ass about it.

And for those debating on whether MJ is a drug or not, I think anything that alters your body, mind or mood is a drug, no matter if it´s natural, potent, deadly or whatever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug

2. i love drugs, especially cocaine. nothing better than a fat line of columbian fine.

3. i think youre just fooling yourself..suck it up druggie

weeds a drug just like everything else.
    if it changes the effects of your mind or boddy or whatever, its a drug.

4. yeah.. well im glad its labeled a drug, or else little kids would get fucked up off it, and there goes our future.
    seriously though, what else would you label it as? its not harmless. sure physically you'll be fine, but alot of people would not be able to handle the mental part of it.

5. its so tiny, yet it got you draggin,
    havent you heard, big things come on small packages

:D

6. Drugs of all kinds show you how insanely beautiful this planet is...and all the people that make the drugs for us to take. I spark this joint and dedicate it to all my people out there puttin that dankity dank dank and those little drops of acid on my tounge...yeee! :hello:

7. ahh.. a nice fat gram line would be grrreat. Thinking about getting a ball this weekend with some friends and busting some gram lines. *drool*

8. Well you can make your own definitions up as much as you'd like, but fact is that drug is defined as:

<table border="0" cellpadding="10" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td>
    </td> \t\t<td>"Any chemical compound used for medicinal purposes can be considered a drug. There are naturally occurring substances such as ethanol and caffeine as well as synthetic drugs such as aspirin and amphetamines." </td></tr></tbody></table>

9. See I'ma pill popper - so I'ma keep poppin' 'em
    Gimme 20 Xanax and I'ma start droppin' 'em
    They ain't no stoppin' him - when they in my system
    Mane I really miss 'em - can you help me get 'em
    I heard you have Clidina, on that fucking pill shed
    Gimme some fucking Ec' - gimme some Percocets
    I need me some four bar, so I can break down
    Cause a ***** like me 'finna take it to funky town

10. They're all drugs man.. you may call other drugs more "serious" than weed, but it's all a matter of perception. I think the biggest problem is the negative connotation people make whenever something is labelled as a drug. Most, if not all, drugs are fine in moderation.

11. You need to stop talking on the subject because you are making yourself out to be more and more stupid each time your fingers touch the keyboard. Air should be qualified as a drug because it is a mixture? Something being a mixture does not make it a drug. A drug is anything that alters your mind or bodies perception or function. There you go simple as that. And yes, caffeine is a drug, so any person who drinks coffee is a "drug" user. But then again, so is every person who takes an aspirin.

12. You really just admitted you were wrong, because, your opinion doesn't really matter here, because, it's not a matter of opinion, it's a matter of fact. Also, pot is NOT coffee. Coffee Doesn't get you high. Weed can get you high as hell.

13. exactly what i was gonna say.

i cant believe iwub even said that.

14. I don't really touch the so-called "hard" drugs. I've tried coke once or twice, but it didnt really do a whole bunch. Opium Tea a fair amount this past summer if you wanna also call that a hard drug. But generally I stick to the stuff that has something to teach you; cannabis, mushrooms, LSD, DMT, mescaline, 2C-E, AMT.

15. Yeh I was about to type something like that..not nearly as well thought out obviously lol

Honestly weed is loosing its touch for me..I always have a horrible crash for some reason and when I smoke indicas (I almost never get sativa anymore) I start freaking out and I can't just calm down even after only one hit...sucks.

Nothing a kpin can't help I guess :p snort a couple .5's of that and I'm just fine.

16. And yet, the very thing we're discussing, drugs... They're both classified the same.

Are they anything similar, at all?

That's my problem. If weed is labeled a drug to keep children away from it, that's just foolish. Using a negative connotation for a perfectly legal, logical fix for some peoples problems to keep kids away from pot isn't how it should be done. We should say it's dangerous, and not for use until a particular age. Not label it as something it's not.

Even if weed is a drug [Yes, I'm admitting right now for your personal benefit and clarification. It is a drug by definition.] it's a bad idea to label it as something Evil and Terrible to keep kids away from it. Kids are too easily impressionable. Get them to watch a 30 minute video on DRUG addiction, and then tell them weed is a drug. Instantly, you're going to hear that they don't want to do weed because they'll get addicted.

However we all know damn well, weed is not addictive.

It may be a drug by definition, but by common description, most people would sooner call many other things drugs, before weed.

Quit raining on my parade.

[​IMG]

17. It's not called a drug to scare kids away, it is called a drug because that is what it is. I can kind of seeing where you are coming from however. You believe that weed should be considered a socially exceptable drug like cigarettes and alcohol. They are not ever considered or called drugs by the common populace because people indulge in and abuse them everyday, and your typical person who does such does not want to come to terms and see that they are actually abusing a bonafide drug. They ease their conscious by calling all of us common drug fiends while they sit in their chair drowning their sorrows with a bottle. But since weed is illegal, have fun trying to get it to become socially exceptable.

18. ever tried crack?

19. As soon as I was eligible to be part of legal medical marijuana, I became a part of it. The libertarian in me cautiously ignored the law up to that point. :p

20. lol I like that smiley face

• Like Like x 1