drugs.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by btownblazer, Apr 14, 2008.

1. exactly :bongin:

2. yes it fucking is.

stop fooling yourselves.

3. Chill man.

Not all drugs are as horrible as people make it seem.

I've seen it and done it all ( most likely, there might be a few I missed). I value each experience, cause you gain knowledge from each drug ( or atleast I have).

The problem is when the drug is done teaching you, yet you still go to class..

For me, that was coke, and briefly heroin. But to say fuck drugs is mad ignorant man. Until you've done a drug, don't judge a drug. Bottom line.

4. fuck you?
    i have tolerance for what other people choose to put in their body, not tolerance for anything and everything - including people.

5. Nah, some drugs are straight. Coke, H, Speed, Benzos, those ones suck. There are plenty of good drugs out there.

6. :eek: I was being serious though, it's a plant. It occurred naturally on this planet without human intervention.

7. So did DMT, so did mushrooms, so did salvia, so did opium. Your argument doesn't hold up.

8. a powerful pill they call Oxycotton

9. Salvia, mushrooms, opium... none of those are drugs. Because, as you said, they too naturally occurred on the planet. Did I ever say they were? :p

10. the coca plant occurs naturally upon this plant.

lysergic acid is naturally found upon rotting wheat (ergot).

so is caffeine.

rattlesnake venom naturally occurs on this planet too.

whats your point?

11. The extracts and concentrates, modified stronger forms, etc, are drugs. They take the component from the plant.

I just don't like calling marijuana a drug, because when you label something a drug, it's all of a sudden some big scary shit that has to have rules and regulations.

12. you can eat the coca leaf and the fungal ergot right off the plant and you will get an effect.

alcohol is a drug.

tylenol is a drug.

caffeine is a drug.

a fucking multivitamin is a drug.

and so is marijuana.

and they ALL need rules and regulations.

13. You seriously need to read and understand what the definition of a drug is my friend.

14. So..
    By your theory... Would you say that Hashish is a drug?

Its the extracted THC, concentrated.
    This modification makes it stronger.

15. :hello:

hash kills.

16. Excuse me, how does the fact that something is natural make it not a drug? Pot is a drug, it's not that harmful, and it does come from the earth. But the definition of the word 'drug' doesn't specify whether or not the substance came from nature. Opium isn't a drug? Come on now, that's just foolish.

17. Once you get all technical about it, I'm sure you could say AIR is a drug, because it's not pure O2, or a pure mix of O2 and co2. I'm just not interested in delving that deep into the semantical bullshit game.

IMO (Not by definition) a drug is a substance or medication that was invented, or what's existence came to be thanks to human beings.

When you think about drinking a cup of coffee, are you seriously thinking that you're a drug user because it has caffeine in it? Because if you do, more than half the planet is full of drug addicts, getting their daily COFFEE FIX

... :bongin:

18. so.. you just dont wanna call weed a drug because you smoke weed and dont wanna do drugs... TOO LATE MY MAN.

19. i love opium way too much

havnt done it in years and ive never done it a lot, but i could see how i could get used to it if i did haha.

its my favorite besides of course the weed, the ocean, and vigerous physical excercise (my other drugs, and ive built up a tolerance to the last one lately aha)

20. I have no problem taking drugs. I take them on a regular basis for pain (Carpal Tunnel is a wonderful experience, you should try it some time.)

I just don't think Marijuana should be classified as a drug. People use salvia for similar recreational purposes (though the experience is very different, I know because I've done them both.) and it's not a drug. It's a plant.

I really think the "Drug" Labeling hype should be reserved for serious substances. Not weed. :confused: