Drugs you will never do again.

Discussion in 'General' started by Mindgnome, Jan 15, 2008.

1. What drug have you done in the past that you would never do again. For me it is dxm, I did 950mg and pretty much went insane. I saw myself sitting in my chair, and I though I was dead, but the fucked up thing is I could see myself crying. So I will never do dxm again.

2. I'm kinda over poppin methadones and blow. Last experiences with those didn't really help me out.

3. pain killers
    theyre pointless
    ima stick to pot and shrooms
    and dxm
    and my goal in life is to do dmt

4. I usually stop using certain substances after scary experiences. Though I have had plenty of those on mushrooms and lsd, but I know those are pretty safe drugs.

5. Haha, yeah DXM is fun a couple times.. Then you have a bad trip and you're like FUCK THIS SHITTTTT. Never touching that again.

6. Ive only done weed and salvia, i prolly wont do salvia again, i didnt have a bad trip, its just not fun

7. Heh, I did your goal :) And yes it is pretty intense. It is way different than mushrooms or lsd, because if you have your eyes closed the whole time, the experience feels like it actually happened. I felt in no way that I was "stoned" or "high", I just felt as though I was visiting some weird place with a lot of mannequins and weird energies.

8. Haha, I am glad you feel the same way about salvia. If you get the 40x, it is like a shroom trip that is out of control, it kind of sucks.

9. Salvia. I fell back on to a bed, then through the bed into complete darkness. This was after a friend was telling me to lay back, scared me cause music was playing and I heard the person singing telling me to lay back. A strange voice telling me to sleep=something I don't like.

10. I smoked weed that was 'wet' before.

I thought that a tiki torch was a dragon. Worst drug experience of my life.

11. I was just glad I woke up the next day, I am 140 pounds, and I found out erowid uses dosage models for people that are like 200 pounds.

12. Yes, another drug that I will never touch is pcp. You learn not to buy pre-rolled joints off the guy on the street corner.

13. morphine.

that shit will ruin your life. all it took was 2 days for me and I was hooked. I was prescribed them for pain but I was hooked, and wanted more...much more.

14. I was kind of a addict of poppy tea for a while. Painkillers suck though, I never had a nice intellectual conversation when I have tried them in the past.

15. DMT sounds so sick. I just have NO clue on where to even come close to finding it.

16. Drugs I'll never do again :

Salvia.
    Meth.

17. hehe, you can buy all the stuff to make dmt tea off of the internet. It isn't as strong as smoking it, but it is like having a pretty hard mescaline/shroom trip, I am not shitting you at all.

18. yea but what if you are not a chemist/scientist? lol

19. It requires pretty much no prior knowledge of the chemical compound. There is not synthesizing involved. If you know how to make hash in a pan, it is easier than making that. It is almost easier than making poppy seed opium (which is extremely easy). Really all you need is the ingredients a pan, and the instructions

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ayahuasca/ayahuasca_info1.shtml