drugs to try, drugs not to try

Discussion in 'General' started by infiniteawesome, Jan 22, 2006.

1. Ok, post the drugs you either have done, or plan to do in your lifetime, as well as the drugs you have made the decision never to do.

Drugs I have done and plan to do again:

Coffee (one cup a day)
    Tobacco (yep, a smoker)
    Alcohol (hard and soft, yep)
    Cannabis (schwagg, chronic, hash, in glass and metal pipe, and bong as well as spliffs and blunts)

Drugs I have done and will never do again:

DXM (didn't like it)
    Nutmeg (really didn't like that)
    Wild Dagga (meh, so mild, not worth it)

Drugs I haven't done and plan/hope to one day do:

Psilocybin Mushrooms
    Salvia Divinorum (probably just once, but I will try it)
    Iboga
    Ayahuasca
    Peyote

Drugs I haven't done and will never do:

Opiates (opium, morphine, heroin) unless medically administered
    Cocaine/Crack (close call here, but yeh, no real desire to do it)
    LSD/Acid (yeh, don't really want to do a synthesized hallucinogen)
    DMT/DPT (sounds way too strong for someone of my temperment)
    Amanita Muscaria/Fly Agaric (technically a poison . . .)
    Sinichuichi (too obscure and strange sounding)

2. ya know, technically mushrooms are a poison too unless im mistaken.

basically the only drugs i havent tried and dont plan to are crack and heroin, just doesnt appeal to me.

ill smoke bud till I die for real, ill probably always be a pill popper, i love my viccodin and valuim and methadone and shit wayyy too much to give it up. i like a good tweak every now and again, but the only guy i ever actually trusted to get me good shit got arrested for dealin it, so hes gone for a few years, haha. i can never turn down hallucinigens like shrooms or lsd and alllllllllll the other good stuff, but im through with dxm, at least im trying to be done with it. havent done any in going on 2 months or so now, but i had a great couple years frying balls with it

3. oh, I forgot to add to Drugs I haven't tried and will probably never do:

Crystal Meth or any methamphetamines for that matter
    Speed or any barbituate for that matter (is speed a barbituate?)
    Ecstasy/MDMA (too much risk in high doses, theoretically can cause a permanent seratonin reduction in the brain)

oh and also, just so some of you know, I am aware that Ayahuasca is a combination of 5-MeO-DMT and MAO Inihibitors, but in this case, it being such a natural form of it, I feel that this would be the only time I would partake of DMT (people who take Ayahuasca claim to meet the DNA strand in the form of two snakes intertwined who claim to be the creators of the Universe; this is the only reason I want to take it to be honest, to see if I see the snakes).

Basically, my big thing is to never really do anything chemically synthesized (in a lab, basically, instead prepared traditionally). The exception, for this, of course, is home-grown psilocybin mushrooms, but ya get the picture.

Oh, but I would also like to add Absinthe as something I haven't done but plan to one day do. I also wouldn't be against smoking a Thujone extract.

4. meth is speed lol.

and the trip you get off of shrooms is cause youre poisoning yourself...and thats how your body reacts to the poison...cool aint it? :hippie:

5. Coffee Starting to get addicted to it
    Tobacco when I'm on E or Ya
    Alcohol Only when there's absolutely nothing else, just a casual drinker
    Cannabis No way! I just happen to be on grasscity, no I haven't smoked 12 bowls today!!:smoke:
    Psilocybin Mushrooms- HATED THESE I GOT SO DEPRESSED ON THEM AND ALMOST JUMPED OFF A BRIDGE, cause I got lost from my friends and was like they've left me for good. lol, man I was fucked.
    Salvia Divinorum Not really interested
    Peyote In japan this is easy to get and that's where I'm moving so I might try it.
    Opiates (opium, morphine, heroin) I'd only try opium cause I hear it tastes way good to smoke)
    Cocaine/Crack Only the Yayo not the Crack, crack is just crazy. In fact I'm on the Yayo right now and am out of my mind rushing it's nuts. In fact it's my first time on it. lol. I like railing stuff I like the feeling. Yes I know I'm fucked up:eek:
    LSD/Acid I really don't think I will try this I just hate the name ACID it justs sounds so bad.
    Ecstacy Got kind of close to getting addicted to this stuff is nuts!

I took out all the ones that I didn't know what they were. Also I've tried all of those things in the last 2 months. I know I'm dumb before then I was completely clean. Lol, now I can't get a job because of drug tests, I know I need help. Fell free to PM me cause I'm on Ya and like talking to people right now.

6. I only havn't tried crack, meth and heroin.

7. Ive done

Weed
    Alchohol
    Shrooms
    Acid
    Coke
    Oxycodone
    Hydrocodone
    Heroin
    DXM
    Soma
    Xanax

I will do any of those again, except coke, Im not really a "wired" kind of guy, I like to get knocked on my ass and stay there.

Im probably going to try every drug I can get my hand on, Im not going to set out looking for specific drugs, but if something pops up Ill buy some and try it. The only thing I dont want to do is meth/speed.

8. I have done
    Opiates
    Benzos
    Speed
    Cocaine
    Crack
    Mushrooms
    DXM
    Alcohol

I think thats it and the only drugs I want to do in my lifetime are
    LSD
    Heroin

9. pretty much everything that most people could think of.... the only ones i wouldnt do again is datura, dramamine, benadryl.... any kind of delerients

10. done:
    caffeine
    alcohol
    weed
    possibly coke (think it was mixed in with a joint, but will never know for sure)
    shrooms (didn't get a good trip.. didn't eat enough)

plan on doing/will do again:
    weed (will always do it)
    coke (actually know for sure)
    shrooms (eat more)
    ecstacy

the only thing i know for sure that i'll never do is heroin.. needle form.

11. Coffee- gotta have sumthing to wake me up
    Cannabis- gotta get high haha
    Shrooms- these were great, got the giggles for a while
    DXM- was alrite, not wat i expected but reallly slow moving lol "robot trip" lol

havent tried Salvia yet, but i hope to jus try a small amount of extract to get started and see if i like it,

12. Ive done all the above , only thing im scared of is crystal meth, everything else is fine :p

13. Ive done:

Weed (of course)
    shrooms
    nicotine
    caffeine
    acid
    x
    Alchohol

and yeah, i wanna try to do pretty much everything in time. Not really interested in speed/meth or crack but i cant say id turn them down.

14. Try everything once. ^_^

I've done, and will do again:
    Weed
    Ambien
    Coke
    Shrooms
    Amphetamine
    Caffeine
    Nicotine
    Codeine
    Salvia Divinorum

I've done and probably won't do again:
    DXM (I think that's about it)

I haven't done, but want to do:
    Everything else, but especially
    Heroin
    Meth (dirty drug, but I do love my amphetamines)
    Peyote
    LSD
    (And for some more obscure things):
    DMT
    DiPT
    Foxy Methoxy
    and
    any other assorted trytamines

15. Tobacco (occasionally)
    Weed - all the time
    Hashish - all the time (when im in france :p)
    Caffeine - Monster once in a while
    Alcohol - once in a while
    Ecstasy - on special occasions, no more than 3x a year
    Amyl Nitrite - tried once, it sucked
    Mushrooms (psilocybin (sp?)) - done twice, probably more in the future
    Opium - did once, might do it again if its a special occasion (eg going to asia)

What I havent done:
    Meth - never, seen too many people get fucked up from it
    Coke - I dont feel like I want to do it, but it might happen, for now no
    LSD - someday
    Salvia - I might
    Heroin - never
    DXM - been thinkin about tryin this lately

16. Let's see...

DRUGS I'VE DONE IN THE PAST:
    -Marijuana (about to come back from a break after 4 months )
    -Caffiene ( I'll only drink a cup occasionally... once thought I was going to have a heart attack after a few Monster's and some caffiene chewing gum )
    -Nicotine ( was once mildly addicted, I smoked on and off for about a year. I quit years ago though )
    -Nitrous ( did it once and it was alright. I don't know if I'll ever try it again. )
    -Shrooms ( I took an 1/8th once and tripped mildly. It wasn't really mind blowing.
    -Alcohol ( I'm an occasional hard drinker )

DRUGS I PLAN ON DOING IN THE FUTURE:
    -Weed (I want to start smoking cannabis again like no other...)
    -Alcohol (just too fun and social to give up)
    -Shrooms (I definately want a better shroom experience)

DRUGS I WOULD NEVER DO:
    -Crack/Cocaine
    -Heroin
    -DXM
    -Meth or anything like that
    -Acid
    -E
    basically any other hard or really addictive drug... I see that stuff as loser-ish and it's definately not for me, but whatever floats your boat so long as it doesn't sink mine.:)

17. You've done Soma? No offense, but I think that's probably impossible for anyone to say. Soma has never been identified as any particular one plant or drug. Soma has often been associated with cannabis, amanita muscaria, LSD derived from ergot, as well as other drugs, but no one has identified this particular drink referenced in the Hindu text, the Rg Veda.

Please tell me what you think this was . . . or give me a link finally explaining what Soma truly is cuz I haven't found it.

18. I think its called a Somalgesic, Soma is just the brand name, I forget the chemical name. Its a muscle relaxer that basically just makes you feel drunk.