Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drugs test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lilgangsta420, Jan 5, 2013.

1. i have not been smokn for 3 days now i have 15 days left for a drug test for my p.o ive been smoke wax and dro heavy whats the best way to get clean????

2. Drink lots of fluids cranberry juice n water but not so much that u dilute Ur pee...or u can buy a drink that will flush out Ur system

3. If your not fat or chubby then 18 days is enough for marijuana to be outa your system...I would smoke for 2 weeks...and stop for 2 weeks to pass my drug test eatch month...Just drink water.Dont hafta chug it just drink water instead of sodas..Your gonna be fine man

4. as long as they don't watch your dick, cheat.

5. Most PO's watch your dick....Trust me... I know lol

6. True^^
    My PO shakes mine for me!

7. ok for sur im 140 no fat on me at all...

8. i took the test on wednesday.

9. ok soo u think it would halp me pass a p.o test

10. if you are responding to me yes. everything comes out of your own dick. just piss for a few seconds before you piss in the cup.

11. drink water, cranberry juice, and work out like run in a gym or some shit

12. ok for sure thanks for the info

13. were can i get the creatine from