Drugs other than Weed

Discussion in 'General' started by 420dave, Jan 16, 2002.

?

What other drugs have you done?

1. Heroin and/or OxyContins

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Coke and/or Crank

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Shrooms

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. LSD and/or LSA seeds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ecstacy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i've done everything except shrooms (which i hope to do today or tomorrow) ecstasy (which i also hope to do in the near future)and alot of research chemicals and rare shit like DMT and that... crack wasnt to great, like u feel pretty good, but when u crash off it it feels like shit, i didnt even wanna standup, haha i didnt have the willpower to

tommy chong** i've done acid alot, and mostly in high doses like 6-10 hits, and it lasts anywhere from 8-15 hours depending on how much u take, and i get flashbacks alot, but their not how books n shit show them to be, like u dont jus go into a full blown trip, shit jus looks kinda different, like wat happens to me when i trip thats real noticable is i see letters everywhere, like especially in the grass, and i see letters in the grass alot, like almost everytime i smoke a cigarette, and shit kinda glows to.

2. done bud, shrooms, PCP, 2c-i, H, MDA, and DXM. also coke if you count having laced bud.

3. 160 mg is an assload of oc's. I usually rail like a 40 and im bout where i wanna be. Ive tries pot(duh), every pill known to man accpet aderall, for some reason i can never find them. Ive tried coke (too many times, glad i havent done it in a long time) alot of diff x pills (triple stack spreewells are the best, doves, @, mercades are some of the better ones) smoked ice, dropped cid, ate shrooms, i drink alot on the weekend, but i will never smoke tobacco. I think it is horrible and cant believe it is legal and weed isnt. Thats all i can think of right now.

4. I think that oxycontin doesnt really give you a high feel unless you crush it, if you just swallow the pill its no good.

5. bud...smoked primo(weed laced with cocaine)...PCP...DXM (smoked bud while on DXM-helps to prevent nausea)...weed laced with opium...nitris/nitrous however it's spelled

6. yo coke gives u like a 5-minute high unless you buy like a couple grams or a 8 ball and do lines all fucking night, but x is the best drug eva wit weed, pop x's and o's or louis vuttons, blue dolphins, but the best is jigga tabbs

7. im 15 and i smoke weed.. iv done shrooms quite a lot... im thinking about doing coke next. is it easy to control yurself? im also thinking about trying acid i jsut want to kno how long it lasts after its tooken and what the best thing to do is while on acid. my email is the_guy_with_shoes@hotmail.com . add me on msn if u ever wanna chat:)

8. whats xtc like? can u control yurself? and how long does that last after its tooken? i hear its really fun.

9. Weed, Ecstasy, Cocaine, Salvia, Morphine, Vicodin, Adderall, Xanax, DXM, Tobacco, Alcohol.

Cocaine is a very nice drug, but it is ofcourse very very bad. Its extremly addicting. Before you know it, you will be giving up your things for even the smallest amount. I would know, because I have.