Drugs other than Weed

Discussion in 'General' started by 420dave, Jan 16, 2002.

?

What other drugs have you done?

1. Heroin and/or OxyContins

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Coke and/or Crank

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Shrooms

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. LSD and/or LSA seeds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ecstacy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Just done weed and LSA (morning glory).

But I wouldn't mind trying shrooms...mayybe acid. And possibly something from the 2C series.

But I'm not terribly excited about speedy drugs. Just drugs that make you go, "Whoa. Shit just got nice and fucked up." Like weed or hallucinogens.

Speaking of weed and hallucinogens, it's time for me to get ready to jam with my old high school buddies (we're in college) this afternoon.

Have a good afternoon Blades!

2. ive done weed, dxm, and tried morning glory seeds, even though they didnt work. I really want to do shrooms, but there pretty hard to come by over here, and i would try lsd probably

3. I have avoided trying addictive drugs... except for opium.

I have smoked buds, eating shrooms, dropped acid, smoked hash, smoked opium(Opium is one of my favorite drugs, but it is rare around here so I dont have an addiction), alcohol, tobbaco, vicoden, salvia, and nitrous.

4. ive sticken to bud but ill try shrooms or acid.

5. i have tryed opiat based stuff (vicodin, codiene)
    crack-cocaine laced weed
    lsa(morning glory seeds)
    and ex
    i dont know which to vote for

6. Shrooms, Salvia, Morning glories, Opium, joint laced with coke (corndog), various pills, and lots of alcohol

7. Was this your first time doin Oc's?

your trying to tell us you took 160 mg's with little/no tolerance and lived?
    I laught at you!

8. seriously man, you are insane. i would definetly have to pull a jack move on someone if they lived near me. i've done all the drugs on this poll, no biggie. still have to say my favorite thing is rolling, sooooo much fun.

9. I am going to try SP-(spasmoproxyvon), but before I want to know a little about it.........

10. just shrooms, and i plan to keep it that way...i dont feel like fucking up my head

not saying that you will, but its just risky and i looooooove my green:D

11. your all a bunch of fuckin bums just stick to herb and ocasional shrooms

[EDIT (by nuBBiN): as hard as one may try, hes always just another hypocrit...keep that in mind]

12. I have tried coke once and speed once.

Last week i did acid for the second time- amazing

I've done pills a couple of times and love them.

Done mushrooms countless times and of course cannabis but that's not really a drug is it children?! ;)

At the moment i'm most interested in acid and pills.

13. weed , dxn , ultram , flexeril . vike . alcohol , nutmeg .. and yes it does fuck u up

14. hmhm ....we sound like some bad mutha-Shut Yo Mouth!s.....

pot... ..painkillers... ..salvia... ..alcohol... ..tobacco... ..mushrooms... ..i feel like im forgetting something ..but eh... who cares.........

15. weed, shrooms, coke, salvia, ritalin, adderal, vicodin, somas. It's all nice and dandy. But I had a intense shroom experience yesterday and I think I'm gonna cut down all drugs except for weed every once and awhile.

16. I've done shrooms, and i may try LSD, i'm not going to try anything that has a serious threat to my health or is addictive. I'd like to do LSD, but i'm not too sure about it

17. i have done shrooms countless times, smoked coco puffs ( herb with coke sprinkled on top), done lines of coke, many many prescription drugs, alcohol of course. they all were great, but mary jane is by far the bestest.

18. yes it is... stick to the green... and maybe a little drinky drink....

19. i found blazin and oxys is a really nice combo

20. for those that have done acid, how lon does it last, and do you get flash backs?