Drugs or Women?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by c2k5, Mar 24, 2011.

1. If you were forced too, would you rather give up all drugs for women, or take the drugs but never be with a woman again? Also you can't get addicted to the drugs in this hypothetical situation

Personally I'd go with drugs. Make you feel alot better and you don't gotta put up with bullshit to get the goods.

Also remember the rules of the box, don't talk about any drugs except weed and booze.

2. wtf you foreal man? would you rather be all drugged tha fuck up or be gettin some pussy because yo game tight.

3. mary jane is my women. so how does this work?

4. everything > women
    women = problems/drama
    for best luck, get a mail order bride from a third world country
    and treat her like a goddess. american women suck, the lot of them
    (the ones i've met for the most part anyways.)
    Though there ARE exceptions.

5. Kinda fucked, but I'd choose drugs....

6. Drugs can't break your heart :(

7. D D D D D D DDRUGSSSSS!! for me please. i got 2 hands and a good internet connection anyways.

8. Yea, they can just kill you.

9. Women can to. They can literally remove cut off your balls

10. I seent it once.

11. I'm actually surprised drugs are winnin..

12. This is the most brainwashed question I've ever heard in my life. I would obviously give up drugs, not that I really do much more than a select few, but that wouldn't turn me into a chauvinistic asshole either. Fuckin MTV

13. i feel ive already made the decision. if i HAD to make the choice id choose drugs simply because thats what i do now. its been a solid 5 or 6 years since ive been with a woman let alone had sex.

14. There's always the option of gay. I choose drugs.

15. drugs fo sho :smoke:

EDIT: bitches ain't shit

16. Druuuuuuugs any and all kinds :smoke::hippie::bongin:

17. Women. I have to take frequent t-breaks because I always get caught up in the same routine. Pussy on the other hand... Never get's old. Well except for the bitching that you have to put up with ;)

18. Lol druugs all the way.. Pussy been there done that achieved prestige status, not much more to do but stick to the game. Drugs, been there done that achieved chong status, nothin left to do but get fucked up and think about pussy(w/o moving a fucking muscle!!)

19. If you get high enough you can hallucinate that you're bangin a chick anyways and it will seem real enough so who needs women.